All attachments that affect cooling are not functioning properly

by alexaka1000

Original Post

All attachments that affect cooling are not functioning properly

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug AFFECTS ALL PLATFORMS As reported by u/HMS3 on reddit: So we were all surprised when we found out that the SE-44c cooling was nerfed. And I was even more surprised when I found out it wasn't actually nerfed but the improved cooling attachment was no longer working. Another user pointed out that it wasn't the only gun that suffered this issue, the NT-242 is also suffering from this bug. We were also surprised that the DC-15LE exploding shot got a huge buff giving it the capability to fire for the same amount of time as it would without the attachment. People are already expecting it to be nerfed or demanding it be nerfed. But I realized something, it wasn't buffed at all. The cooling on it is broken with that attachment as well. Don't believe me? Go into arcade an use the blurrg (with improved burst) without the exploding shot, and then equip the exploding shot. Guess what? You can fire it just as many times with the exploding shot! (Sorry everyone, now exploding shot blurrgs are going to run around like crazy...) TLDR: The SE-44c and NT-242 cooling attachments don't work because of a bug. It is also the reason the DC-15LE and Blurrg-1120 have the increased overheat of exploding shot essentially removed. It's a bug not a nerf or buff! original post: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/7yublh/psa_all_attachments_that_effect_cooling...
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? alexaka1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 02/19/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:00 pm
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fire weapons without improved cooling attachment, and with. Use explosive shot with Blurrg, DC15LE etc
What happens when the bug occurs? Attachment doesn't work
What do you expect to see?
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Tl;dr any attachment that gives improved cooling to a weapon, doesn't work. Also explosive shots for weapons don't generate more heat, than if weapon was used without explosive shot.
Message 1 of 10 (1,046 Views)

Re: All attachments that affect cooling are not functioning properly

★★★★★ Novice
It’s happening to me with the FWMB-10K, what is it with EA that they can’t update one thing without breaking everything?
Message 2 of 10 (1,000 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
They better fix soon!!!
Message 3 of 10 (986 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Yep I can concur that is occurring with the Officer equipped se-44c 

Message 4 of 10 (944 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

This is a known issue, As it effects more than one class. This update patch 1.2 corrupted the correct cooling for the attachments with all attachments capabilities.

Message 5 of 10 (907 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Date of First Occurrence Found 01/16/2018
Date of Fix: None
Current Date of Occurrence 02/23/2018

Video Proof: https://youtu.be/ra0xb9GlV1E 

Video Proof: https://youtu.be/R7r4yf_o_lo 

Message 6 of 10 (900 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Still nothing from support about this?
Message 7 of 10 (889 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Nope

Message 8 of 10 (879 Views)

I do hope they will just remove the explosion shot attachments for now, so we don't need to have 3/6 gamemodes being spoiled with heavies.

Message 9 of 10 (862 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@PizzaStud Every update so far. At least one thing is for sure, EA is consistent to fix one glitch and create 10 more bugs with each patch.

Message 10 of 10 (812 Views)