All Salvage for Power Cell Injector (Ionic) disappeared

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad Air 2
OS Version 13.7
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 727-591-652
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Pieces for Power Cell Injector (Ionic) have disappeared.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You will have to check your logs to see the materials before and then after the wampa was upgraded to g12.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom

I had all the pieces for Power Cell Injector (Ionic). My Wampa was at g11, with all pieces of g11. I achieved 7*, so I could place the last piece to upgrade to gear level 12.
Upon upgrading to g12 ALL the materials for the Power Cell Injector (Ionic) disappeared.

This is VERY frustrating as I was about to purchase the missing pieces to relic the Wampa for the Jedi Knight Luke event.

these peices were carefully saved and were NOT used for any other character. They were there before the g11 to g12. Now they have gone.

Message 1 of 3 (667 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: All Salvage for Power Cell Injector (Ionic) disappeared

@Gerren-Nerreg Hi, sorry to hear what happened! Based on similar player feedback, the devs did add the character name to the “finisher” gear pieces, to show that they are unique.
Power Cell - Darth Revan is different than Power Cell - Han Solo. Since the stats are unique to each character, the gear is unique as well (although the crafting recipes are identical among the 3 variants).

Unfortunately, QA and Customer Support do not have the ability to break apart crafted gear into their base components. Frown Sorry!

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (630 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

OK, just found out what happened. I was being organised and crafted the Power Cell on Darth Revan to ensure the pieces were not accidentally used by another character. I did not know that these pieces were then bonded to that character!! You really should add into the game that this will happen and ask if a player is sure!!!! You need to advertise this more and not stick it into an old forum post.

Can you please unlock this piece from Darth Revan and release the pieces back so I can make it on the Wampa - looks like a nice 3 month wait for the next Jedi Knight Luke event. Not happy with the game at the moment.

IMG_218D60276CD3-1.jpeg
IMG_83341813E3C5-1.jpeg
Message 2 of 3 (643 Views)

@Gerren-Nerreg Hi, sorry to hear what happened! Based on similar player feedback, the devs did add the character name to the “finisher” gear pieces, to show that they are unique.
Power Cell - Darth Revan is different than Power Cell - Han Solo. Since the stats are unique to each character, the gear is unique as well (although the crafting recipes are identical among the 3 variants).

Unfortunately, QA and Customer Support do not have the ability to break apart crafted gear into their base components. Frown Sorry!