Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: All Javelins ranked Legendary, disappeared: why?

by 1G1F1S1HS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

All Javelins ranked Legendary, disappeared: why?

★★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. across all Javelin suits, as loaded out in the Forge
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11.05.19 5:00 pm CST
Summarize your bug all four Javelins were at Legendary level, one day....and today, I log on to find all four reduced to Masterworks level. I changed nothing to make this occur.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? cannot tell you
What happens when the bug occurs? see above
What should be happening instead? all Javelins should be at the level they were at.

what can be said?

Message 1 of 4 (156 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie

The Interceptor and Storm were just over 750, while the Ranger and Colossus were right around 730-740. After looking at public notes on the latest patch, it claims to have addressed an issue with erroneous calculations for Gear scores coupled with insufficient Gear. So, I gather the calculations were wrong to begin with.

I thought and still suspect, things were off, when the Javelins were leveling to Legendary status...while having a only 2 of 6 Legendary COMPONENTS and 2 Legendary WEAPONS and only 2 MW GEAR items.

Storm: 3 Legendary / 3 Masterwork COMPONENTS, 2 Legendary WEAPONS. 2 Masterwork / 1 Epic GEAR. (718) current score

Interceptor: 4 Legendary / 2 Masterwork COMPONENTS, 1 Legendary /1 Masterwork WEAPONs. 2  Masterwork / 1 Epic GEAR. (732) current score

Ranger: 2 LGN / 4 MW COMPONENTS, 2 LGN WEAPONS, 2 MW / 1 EP GEAR. (704) current score

Colossus:  2 LGN / 4 MW COMPONENTS, 1 LGN /1 MW WEAPONS, 1 LGN / 1 MW / 1 EP GEAR. (704) current score

I was at a loss for causes...none of which is related to anything I could have controlled. Just, one day they were Legendary, the next they were not. I cannot fathom the complexity of coding and, wrangling it all to make a game do what it does.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (118 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
There was a visual bug last patch that the most recent one appeared to have fixed, I believe it's gear score 740 marks them as legendary. Are yours above that?
Message 2 of 4 (132 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Patchnotes explain it. GearScore was not displayed correctly and they patched it with the last updates!

Message 3 of 4 (122 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie

The Interceptor and Storm were just over 750, while the Ranger and Colossus were right around 730-740. After looking at public notes on the latest patch, it claims to have addressed an issue with erroneous calculations for Gear scores coupled with insufficient Gear. So, I gather the calculations were wrong to begin with.

I thought and still suspect, things were off, when the Javelins were leveling to Legendary status...while having a only 2 of 6 Legendary COMPONENTS and 2 Legendary WEAPONS and only 2 MW GEAR items.

Storm: 3 Legendary / 3 Masterwork COMPONENTS, 2 Legendary WEAPONS. 2 Masterwork / 1 Epic GEAR. (718) current score

Interceptor: 4 Legendary / 2 Masterwork COMPONENTS, 1 Legendary /1 Masterwork WEAPONs. 2  Masterwork / 1 Epic GEAR. (732) current score

Ranger: 2 LGN / 4 MW COMPONENTS, 2 LGN WEAPONS, 2 MW / 1 EP GEAR. (704) current score

Colossus:  2 LGN / 4 MW COMPONENTS, 1 LGN /1 MW WEAPONS, 1 LGN / 1 MW / 1 EP GEAR. (704) current score

I was at a loss for causes...none of which is related to anything I could have controlled. Just, one day they were Legendary, the next they were not. I cannot fathom the complexity of coding and, wrangling it all to make a game do what it does.

Message 4 of 4 (119 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help