Albino Wyyyschokk fight not triggering

by admiralackjay

Original Post

Re: Albino Wyyyschokk Missing

★ Apprentice

Good question Maximus, I don't have a CD copy of the game, so I cant say, hopefully someone else can clearify.

Message 41 of 152 (2,030 Views)

Re: Albino Wyyyschokk fight not triggering

★ Apprentice

The ONE TIME I buy digital -.- it bites me in the butt with a bug. (ironic...sense the enemy is a bug)

Message 42 of 152 (2,407 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Sorry to hear that,  but you can borrow the game CD from one of your friends or rent the game CD of any shop, otherwise you'll have wait for fix 

Message 43 of 152 (2,369 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Without any updates just double check on every boss again by going to their locations again, if still the trophy Legendary Beasts is glitched so you must have different glitch than ours 

Message 44 of 152 (2,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@windofzeroflame Agreed - Hope EA sort this out
Message 45 of 152 (2,357 Views)

★ Novice

So I put the 4hrs into running game over to get final achievement. (In on Xbox). I went to all locations and unfortunately no beast but the spider responded for me, which didn't work for me.

Message 46 of 152 (1,968 Views)

Re: Albino Wyyyschokk & Legendary Beasts glitch

★★★★★ Newbie

I unfortunately don't have that option mine is digital an from the sounds of it they don't plan on fixing this anytime soon.... -_-

Message 47 of 152 (1,656 Views)

Re: Albino Wyyyschokk & Legendary Beasts glitch

★ Apprentice

I don't think they are going too @Zapper0020 people have been posting about this bug sense the game launched.

Message 48 of 152 (1,641 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@windofzeroflame Can confirm on PC Digital copy. Got killed by spider and it's not appearing after respawn.
Message 49 of 152 (1,820 Views)

★ Novice

Got the same issue, only got to attempt one time and it has not respawned at all. This is stopping me from getting the legendary beasts achievement which is the LAST ONE I need. I truly just want this fixed so I can offically 100% my game.

Message 50 of 152 (1,762 Views)