Airbase stuck under stairs

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? JymaXx
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Airbase
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Killing a Squad
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? About 80
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Today
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't move in any direction anymore
What should be happening instead? Get out of it?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the position.

Today I expierenced a bug at the Airbase, if you went under the stairs you can get stuck and only dead can fix this... not a really good fix.

Here a video of it : https://youtu.be/I2x6Wws4-58

Message 2 of 4 (266 Views)

Revived in wall

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x67DF)
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? PNDA_Oreo
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Hydro Dam
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was being revived by a teammate.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22.02.2019 15:46 AEST
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I was being revived by a teammate in the middle of a gunfight, we were on a set of stairs. When I got revived, my character was stuck inside the staircase (my teammate was fine). I couldn't move or jump or in any way get myself unstuck, though I could still shoot people on or near the staircase under which I was stuck.
What should be happening instead? What should happen is that when you revive someone they don't get indefinitely stuck in the environment.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure exactly, but you could try reviving a teammate when they are on the bottom step of the staircase on the south side of the northeast-most building in the Hydro Dam location.

Honestly, it was kind of funny. I was mashing buttons on my keyboard, me and my two teammates were laughing about it as they watched me try everything to see what I could still do. Though I could be shot and could shoot others around me, I made sure not to knock down or kill any other players as the glitch could be considered as an unfair advantage. I did however try to get another team's attention so that they could kill me, but when that didn't work my teammates and I just chose to leave the match instead.

P.S. I forgot to take a screenshot because I only decided to try and submit the bug report after my teammates and I had left the match.

Message 1 of 4 (242 Views)

Re: Airbase stuck under stairs

Community Manager

Nice find. Thanks for the submission!

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 4 (253 Views)

A spot in airbase

★★★★ Novice

There is a spot in airbase, the area nearer to runoff, at a stairwell that you can get stuck in. I accidentally got in and realised that I couldn't get out. Mind checking it out?

Message 4 of 4 (256 Views)