Re: Aiming stutter after moving - Makes combat feel choppy. Effects ALL PLATFORM

by MadmanAsunder47

Original Post

Re: Aiming stutter after moving - Makes combat feel choppy. Effects ALL PLATFORM

★★★★ Novice

I don't know about the animation thing but the FPS loss and controller Dead zones are clearly still there. Albeit, A LOT less pronounced, I play on a PS4 and have a brooks converter for my Xbox One Elite Controller so I can easily change the settings of the controller to offset it but even then it's a workaround and doesn't fix the fps problem and only minimizes the dead zone on the controller.

I'm not saying 1.06 didn't help, but it didn't fix the entire issue. The framerate thing is still a problem and since the open development menu onset is still 100% there, I know the fps problem hasn't even been considered,

Message 11 of 21 (1,909 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Patch 1.08 and the problem has not been fixed yet.... awesome :-/

Message 12 of 21 (1,874 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Patch 1.09 stutter still here 

Message 13 of 21 (1,820 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

The fact that this was never fixed is the biggest embarrassment to this game. There is a long story to why many of the game's flaws exist. This bug should have been spotted early in development and fixed easily! It is a VERY easy fix! 

This games very weak writing and this bug are a stain again the name of Mass Effect! I still enjoyed the game, but its issues made me VERY sad.

Message 14 of 21 (1,816 Views)

★★ Guide

Have you managed to find a fix? I have this problem on Xbox One S controller and Logitech F710. Doesn't matter if I put Xbox One S on cable, it still stutters like mad. KB+M is smooth.

Message 15 of 21 (1,744 Views)

★★★★ Novice

no Frown

Message 16 of 21 (1,740 Views)

★★ Guide

Can't believe this still isn't fixed and the game is abandoned... I tried everything, from x360ce, to reinstalling drivers completely. 

Message 17 of 21 (1,731 Views)

★ Guide

if anybody have the disc version of this game on xbox one  try not to update this game  and try to play the game to see if  the  frame rate  is better  or bad 

Message 18 of 21 (1,719 Views)

★★ Novice
I almost want to play the game on console to see if the issue is present there... This issue doesn't have very many reporters anywhere and its so glaringly obvious playing on my rig (my pc is also 1080 with 16 gb ram). If you want to make yourself dizzy, turn sensitivity to max and do the reproduction method of move, stop moving, turn. It has 2 glaring stallsin turn that accompany ryder stuttering in animation and after that its a perfectly smooth turn.

its maddening. I have resorted to playing with mouse and keyboard. It blows my mind this is in a released shooter (the fact that its an rpg is irrelevant) let alone one that has has 10 or so patches.
Message 19 of 21 (1,459 Views)

★★ Novice

Well I can tell you that after playing the game on Xbox One X is that the choppy camera movement is only very limited to the console possibly due to the lower framerate. I am going to finish the game on Xbox One X as it plays nice there, looks nice with the 1800p update and I cannot perceive the choppiness to the same degree as the PC version. Such a shame since the game is certainly good looking on PC at higher refresh rates. I have also tried all methods to fix the issue but nothing helped.

Message 20 of 21 (1,162 Views)