Aim down sight (ADS) Issues after 2.1.1 Patch.

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Re: Aim down sight (ADS) Issues after 2.1.1 Patch.

★★★ Novice

Same for me. i'll try to make a video. Anyway i have this bug with the Sfar-l and after i shot 1/2 rockets with Liz...same as the past updates 😔

Message 11 of 54 (684 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Atic
Platform : PC
It happened to me while having the SFAR gun and using the TGM missile of liz. After that both no ADS bug and I could no longer load new missiles on the TGM launcher.

It only seems to happen on legacy maps like Caspian Border and Arica Harbor. It did not happen on Breakaway so I guess it does not happen on brand new maps.
So the issue is somehow related to the legacy maps.

I hope this helps narrow down the source of the issue

Message 12 of 54 (652 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same kind of issue, every once in while match my right mouse button seems to not responding to aim until I get shot and respawn or one of my teammate revives me. I did not spot after which action it's starting to be unresponsive, but it was not happening when I installed the game on Windows 11, via Steam a 2 months ago. 

Message 13 of 54 (640 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Use Lis’s g 84 tgm  then can’t aim down site after that one use. On Xbox series s. game is not fun fight now.  Don’t know how to download video.  Can’t play until fixed. 

Message 14 of 54 (618 Views)

Betreff: Aim down sight (ADS) Issues after 2.1.1 Patch.

★ Pro
@EA_Atic just had the bug again with the sfar (with gl)... it seems more rare now but it still can happen.
Message 15 of 54 (495 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic why not u fix the crashing bug before a bug that has been gonig on since release yeah that still allows the game to be playable.
Message 16 of 54 (486 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@WaterBlackKazan lol ur complaining about a ADS bug when PC players will crash like 5 games in a row before being able to play
Message 17 of 54 (485 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hi @Syveii, different issues means different teams working on it.

/Atic
Message 18 of 54 (454 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

ONLY on the older 64 player maps. And it may be conditional to one weapon only. The S-FAR. The new maps that came with the game work fine under any player count. So, Older 64 player maps, the S-FAR, and after exiting vehicle.

Message 19 of 54 (414 Views)

★ Apprentice

I had problem yesterday, I exit the vehicle (Polaris) on Noshahr canals and I could not ADS, I had SFAR equipped.

Message 20 of 54 (405 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help