by Faaairly_Decent

Original Post

Aim Gets Stuck on PS4 Controller While ADS

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? FaaairlyDecentTV
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? All
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Any
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. All
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Shooting at a moving enemy while ADS
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? A lot. It started happening after a S1 Update
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 30.07.19 9pm-12am pacific
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The reticle stops moving while ADS and gets stuck. Only way to fix is leave ADS and reenter ADS then it allows movement again
What should be happening instead? I should be able to move the reticle to track moving enemies
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It doesnt happen everytime. The aim only gets stuck while ADS and I have to leave ADS and reenter to get the aim to move again. I have tried changing sensitivity, deadzone settings, and 3 different controllers. Still happens frequently enough that it's very annoying. Not sure what's causing this aim assist glitch maybe?

While ADS and tracking a moving enemy the reticle stops moving and gets stuck. I have to leave ADS and reenter ADS for the problem to fix itself. 

I have tried changing settings and multiple controllers to fix, all fsiled.

Message 1 of 5 (1,785 Views)

Re: Aim Gets Stuck on PS4 Controller While ADS

★★★ Newbie

Any update on this EA? Im losing a lot of close gunfights because of this bug and its gotten to a point that its really frustrating at times when it happens, specially on very tight gunfights.

Please have this fixed. 

Thanks

Message 2 of 5 (1,656 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also getting this a lot and its really frustrating because i keep losing in close fights.

Message 3 of 5 (1,572 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Faaairly_Decent are you using the advanced controller setting or the default one ?
Message 4 of 5 (1,544 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im using ADVAnced and have this problem, when i ADS and press the L3 down it takes away the ads it sucks.

Message 5 of 5 (1,437 Views)