Ahsoka's Starfighter's dispel resisted

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? none
OS Version unknown
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 837-482-877
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Dispel is resisted, even if the attack lands.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Ahsoka Tano's Jedi Starfighter's Shut Down ability in combat.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

When using Ahsoka Tano's Jedi Starfighter in space combat, her ability "Shut Down" says that it dispels all buffs on the target. However, most of the time the dispel is resisted, even if the attack lands and does damage. (I am under the impression that dispels themselves are supposed to be unresistable). Occasionally, it does dispel the buffs, but usually it does not.

Message 1 of 3 (342 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ahsoka's Starfighter's dispel resisted

@Taerun920 Hi, thanks for the report! You are correct that dispel can’t be resisted. It can be evaded (for example if the target had foresight).

However, one thing you might be experiencing is a recurring buff. For example, if Anakin’s star fighter has Valor, whenever he loses it he immediately regains it again. This makes it seem like it was never dispelled.

Another similar effect can occur with Hound Tooth’s taunt - if any enemy has the Breached debuff, HT will immediately regain Taunt whenever it loses it.

Does this sound like what you’re experiencing? If not, can you give specific examples of what’s happening?

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (311 Views)

All Replies

@Taerun920 Hi, thanks for the report! You are correct that dispel can’t be resisted. It can be evaded (for example if the target had foresight).

However, one thing you might be experiencing is a recurring buff. For example, if Anakin’s star fighter has Valor, whenever he loses it he immediately regains it again. This makes it seem like it was never dispelled.

Another similar effect can occur with Hound Tooth’s taunt - if any enemy has the Breached debuff, HT will immediately regain Taunt whenever it loses it.

Does this sound like what you’re experiencing? If not, can you give specific examples of what’s happening?

★★ Novice

I think that was what was happening.  I was attacking a Hound's Tooth, and the taunt and protection up were likely being automatically reapplied.

Message 3 of 3 (247 Views)