After update "weaker" players now stronger then my best. Help.

by pegasus8390

Original Post

Accepted Solution

After update "weaker" players now stronger then my best. Help.

★★★ Newbie

After the update on 4/14/16, my Kylo Ren star level five is stronger than my level seven Darth Sidious star level 7 with both being gear level 8. Also, before the update, I easily completed the tier iv attackers challenge. Now I can't even come close to finishing it. Is any one else running into this problem? I play this everyday. So I hope they get this back to the way it was before. 

Message 1 of 16 (482 Views)

Accepted Solution

All Replies

Re: After update "weaker" players now stronger then my best. Help.

★★★ Novice
Worst update ever. Daily challenges I Have to drop from highest to mid-level with terrible rewards, can't progress further on maps because the final boss is so tough and now my best characters hit so weak that 10 minutes later I lose the quest....seriously?!? This blue armor gauge is a joke. Some programmer at EA needs to be fired. I'm dropping them to a single star and getting ready to delete the game. Took an OK game and made it terrible!
Message 2 of 16 (464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is corporate greed at its worst! They completely nerfed the game to force a pay to win model. This update is horrific. I experienced all of the above problems and literally felt like I've been robbed by EA. To me this feels like a real betrayal of Star Wars fans by EA, Disney, and LucasArts. My L7 with Purple gear squad is now dropping like flies against enemies I smoked 24 hours ago. This blue bar shield is *. This isn't some developers fault, they're probably just as pissed about this update as we are. This is Sr. Management trying to squeeze every bit of blood they can out of Star Wars fans. The micro-transaction digital currency model is a complete ripoff, and EA is leading the charge in screwing fans, and frankly casting a horrible light on an awesome franchise like Star Wars. #starwarsshame

Message 3 of 16 (436 Views)

★★ Novice
GO BACK!!!!!! UNDO THIS HORRIBLE UPDATE!!!!! SO MANY PROBLEMS!!! WOULD HAVE TO WRITE A GIANT BOOK TO LIST EVERY ISSUE WITH THIS NEW UPDATE!! GO BACK!!!! IT'S NOT JUST THAT CERTAIN CHARACTERS ARE STRONGER THAN OTHERS, THEY'VE ALL BEEN WIMPIED SO MUCH ON PLAYER SIDE IT'S RIDICULOUS!!! GO BACK!!!!! TEST YOUR UPDATES BEFORE RELEASE!!! THIS UPDATE WAS DONE SO POORLY, IT IS LIKE YOU ARE TRYING TO GET RID OF PEOPLE THAT WANT TO PLAY!!!!! GO BACK!!!! IT'S NOT EVEN AN ISSUE THAT CAN BE RESOLVED BY DUMPING A BUNCH OF MONEY INTO GAME, IT'S JUST AN ALL AROUND ATROCIOUS UPDATE!!!! SO.......GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 4 of 16 (430 Views)

★★★ Novice
I will admit, EA actively backed off on some of the updates to soften the blow. The next day my starting 5 again could at least complete 90% of the challenges they could before. I'm still not a fan of protection, in the current form, and Galaxy Wars still needs help, but the outright destruction that EA did was mitigated fairly quickly.
Message 6 of 16 (387 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the information! I have been able to get back to my previous level of competition in the game.

Message 7 of 16 (384 Views)

Community Manager

@Kothas @pegasus8390 Thanks for the replies guys.

I have marked the thread as solved for now. Despite all the work that still needs to be done, the studio is getting back on track based upon the feedback.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 8 of 16 (380 Views)

★ Novice
I am having a problem similar with the new update
Message 9 of 16 (361 Views)

Community Manager

@suzyjerryc878 Hi,

Can you describe the issue in a bit more detail?

Which characters seem weaker, and which fights seem harder to you?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 10 of 16 (347 Views)