Re: After update "weaker" players now stronger then my best. Help.

by EA_Nils

Original Post

★ Novice
I have lol 63 Darth wideouts, captain plasma, grand moff Tarkin. They seem much weaker than before the upgrade. They die off easily now
Message 11 of 16 (345 Views)

Community Manager

@suzyjerryc878 Hi again,

Thanks for the clarification.

I actually use Darth & Phasma myself in my squad. I think Darth is still strong but he is now less of a jack of all trades and rather really strong against the Jedi teams. 

Phasma is still very durable in my tests, but I cannot speak of Tarkin as I don't have him at high level.

Which other characters are you focusing on at the moment?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 12 of 16 (333 Views)

★ Novice
I also am focusing on Ig-86 & Ig88. They are also both luck 63. The both still seem quite powerful, but not so much in the health department. Both are on gear level 7. Just waiting for myself to upgrade so I can finish that gear level.

For the most part after playing this more after the upgrade, it seams like my guys died off quicker. They can't seem to beat a level that they already beat before. I'll just keep making them strong so eventually they will (without having to use a SIM card)
Message 13 of 16 (328 Views)

Community Manager

@suzyjerryc878 Yeah both of them are hard hitters, that aren't too tanky. But that's okay of course, there has to be a trade-off somewhere.

You may want to consider getting a character that is listed as Tank, Royal Guard for example. For some of the longer fights this can be helpful to keep your characters with less health around.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 14 of 16 (323 Views)

★ Novice
I do have a royal guard. I'll level him up more
Message 15 of 16 (317 Views)

Community Manager

@suzyjerryc878 wrote:
I do have a royal guard. I'll level him up more

Ah, awesome. Let me know how it goes!

Message 16 of 16 (315 Views)