Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: After the latest update 23.04 Anthem crashing my PC and force it to hard res

by Loco_Nobody

Original Post

Re: After the latest update 23.04 Anthem crashing my PC and force it to hard res

★★★★★ Novice
Even if i don't think that anyone of the devellopers reading all these, i want to report that neither the latest Nvidia driver update nor the game update fixed the problem. I can play for hours without problem and suddenly the resets are starting again. I took a usefull lesson here. NEVER PREORDER AGAIN.
Message 31 of 35 (240 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I read some people use SSD's.

Some players could fix theyr hard crashes by moving the games to HD drives. Developers posted that somewhere that ssd's can cause crashes.

Message 32 of 35 (217 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thank you for your response. Trully in order to have faster loads i have installed the game to an ssd. I will install it to an hdd and report further.
Message 33 of 35 (194 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Without any surprize moving the game to HDD did not do the trick. Hard resets keeps on going.

Message 34 of 35 (174 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
If anyone still reading all these the Nvidia latest drivers 28/05/2019 and the game update 29/05/19 did not fix the problem. I have tried everything . My pc works perfectly with every other task or game.
Message 35 of 35 (113 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help