After last actualisation i cant start game. During downloading update it hands

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone SE
OS Version 10.3.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) Grzes1d
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug After last actualisation i cant start game. During downloading update it hangs at 40/50% and stops and hangs still.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Poland

After last actualisation i cant start game. During downloading update it hangs at 40/50% and stops and hangs still. Everytime i get the same error that i have a problem with connection - "try again" doesnt helps. I have tried to reinstall game from scratch. I have restarted my phone. There is a disc space at my phone - over 30GB free and on iCloud there is still over 3GB free space. It happens both on WiFi and mobile internet.
Update has only 31MB...
Cant start the game since 4 days.

Message 1 of 3 (312 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: After last actualisation i cant start game. During downloading update it han

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Grzes1d and sorry for the late reply.

We've checked your account and can see that you've managed to get back in the game as of today, good stuff!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (288 Views)

All Replies

Re: After last actualisation i cant start game. During downloading update it han

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Grzes1d and sorry for the late reply.

We've checked your account and can see that you've managed to get back in the game as of today, good stuff!

Message 2 of 3 (289 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The only way to back to game is upgrade my software to newest version.... what i was trying to avoid sooo long Frown

Message 3 of 3 (284 Views)