Re: After bulldozing, stuff disappeared?!

by Ilois4

Original Post

After bulldozing, stuff disappeared?!

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy s21
OS Version Android 12
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I bulldozed my lot and now all the stuff that have been bought previously is GONE! I'm a 60lvl player with over a year spent in this game. The objects is green in the store which shows that they have been bought at some point. After bulldozing i expected the stuff in my inventory, but they are not there... This have never happened before and restarting the game or phone does not help. Note: I first bulldozed and left the game, when i returned first time all the stuff was gone but the house (walls/floors) was back i so bulldozed again. I left the game and next time i came back to build i made the discovery of my belongings being gone.
What do you expect to see? My stuff should be brought back to my inventory!!
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Sweden

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S21
OS Version Android 12
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I bulldozed my lot and now all the stuff that have been bought previously is GONE! I'm a 60lvl player with over a year spent in this game. The objects is green in the store which shows that they have been bought at some point. After bulldozing i expected the stuff in my inventory, but they are not there... This have never happened before and restarting the game or phone does not help. Note: I first bulldozed and left the game, when i returned first time all the stuff was gone but the house (walls/floors) was back i so bulldozed again. I left the game and next time i came back to build i made the discovery of my belongings being gone.
What do you expect to see? My stuff should be brought back to my inventory!!
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Sweden

Message 1 of 2 (748 Views)

Re: After bulldozing, stuff disappeared?!

Hero

@jcjj3hznyvyu 

Hi, I’m sorry that your items went missing, you could contact EA mobile advisor for missing content to see if they’re able to locate your items or compensate. Tips on creating an in-game ticket https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Guide-Finding-your-Player-ID-How-to-send-a-Hel...

Unfortunately the game is unstable and bulldoze function can cause items to disappear. I’m suggesting to place at least the rarer and pricier items in the storage separately in the future.

Hoping to see this issue fixed 🤞

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (705 Views)