After 1.40 update game is constantly craashing.

by CaesarGunS

Original Post

After 1.40 update game is constantly craashing.

★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Various missions/contracts. Quick play.
What was your chosen difficulty level? Normal
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Various locations
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07/09/19 12:00pm
Summarize your bug Anytime I load up the game it will freeze either during a mission/contract or after I complete a quest, mostly during a loading screen. I’m forced to hit the home button and close application . But there are also times where I cannot hit the home button so I have to hit the power button on the ps4 Pro. Prior to this happening I had tried playing early this morning, and the game would not even load up and it gave an error saying the file was corrupt to remove disc delete app and reinstall. So I did that. Twice it gave me that error so twice I deleted and reinstalled. Then I looked on here and saw a post said to “rebuild database” so I did that as well and now all that continues to happen is what I’ve mentioned up above. Constant freezing, constant having to close the application or constantly having to manually turn off ps4 pro. My console is brand new, and the game itself is brand new. Please help figure this out, or apply a patch to your new update IMMEDIATELY. This is something that I believe should definitely be fixed asap. Thanks for your time.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk
What happens when the bug occurs? Crashing/freezing
What should be happening instead? Smooth gameplay

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Quick play. Various occasions.
What was your chosen difficulty level? Normal
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Various locations.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07-09-19 12:00pm
Summarize your bug Anytime I load up the game it will freeze either during a mission/contract or after I complete a quest, mostly during a loading screen. I’m forced to hit the home button and close application . But there are also times where I cannot hit the home button so I have to hit the power button on the ps4 Pro. Prior to this happening I had tried playing early this morning, and the game would not even load up and it gave an error saying the file was corrupt to remove disc delete app and reinstall. So I did that. Twice it gave me that error so twice I deleted and reinstalled. Then I looked on here and saw a post said to “rebuild database” so I did that as well and now all that continues to happen is what I’ve mentioned up above. Constant freezing, constant having to close the application or constantly having to manually turn off ps4 pro. My console is brand new, and the game itself is brand new. Please help figure this out, or apply a patch to your new update IMMEDIATELY. This is something that I believe should definitely be fixed asap. Thanks for your time.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know.
What happens when the bug occurs? Game crashes/ freezes.
What should be happening instead? Smooth gameplay.

Message 1 of 1 (150 Views)