Adverse reaction to game graphics

by apollo3333

Original Post

Adverse reaction to game graphics

★★ Newbie

Product: Origin
Platform:PC
What game do you want to talk about? Peggie Blast HD on Pogo Game site.
How accessible is the current experience? It's overall fine
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. Rumbling, "vibrating", shuffling of the game pieces disorients me and gives me a headache.
How is this making it more difficult? The game is hard enough without having to refocus after every turn.
How can we reproduce this experience? Do away with the "vibrations".

I've been using the word vibrations in quotes because it's actually a blurring, back and forth effect on the screen and not (of course) real vibrations.   I've gotten to the level  67. Improv on Peggle Blast and before and after every play the shuffling occurs.  I've tried looking away and because there is so much going on the playing field a very quick drop out can happen with my 'shot" and the shuffle happens immediately before I can react.  My reflexes and peripheral vision are more than fine.   This is probably not the proper forum for this but it's the best and only one I could find to send a message to.  I took 2, 500mg caplets of Acetaminophen and still have lingering pain from the headache.   This is a very real problem that may be impacting other people too, so please forward this to whomever does handle this sort of thing.   Thanks for your time; Bob Parker.     Email: [edit: email address removed] 

Message 1 of 1 (1,479 Views)