Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Baronzemo92
Date/time issue occurred 10:30 pm/ 9/11/2018
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug While in the menu, my play game option and advance week option have dissappeared and i cannot advance week nor play my scheduled game.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? it happened while i was advancing the week and ps plus trial ended. i paid for the subscription but i was stuck in the advance week. i closed the app and started it again and now i cant advance the week.
What happens when the bug occurs? Cannot play nor advance the week
What do you expect to see? I dont know
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

help

Message 1 of 14 (1,711 Views)

Re: Advance week option dissappeared

★ Novice

Same thing is happening to me on Xbox. Advanced into week 3, and it sat on the simulating screen for probably 7-8 minutes before I assumed it froze. I closed the game, re-loaded, now the only things that show up on the Things To Do tab are scouting players and improve team.

Message 2 of 14 (1,655 Views)

Re: Advance week option dissappeared

★★★ Novice

Exact thing is happening to me and it happened in all my franchises.

Message 3 of 14 (1,631 Views)

Advance week option disappeared

★★★ Novice

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? egolden87
Date/time issue occurred 12/6 11pm
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Summarize your bug When I advanced the week in Connected Franchise mode the game froze on the loading screen once I reset the system and reloaded the franchise there is no longer an advance week option. This has now happened to me in two different franchise.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play franchise mode until the advance week option eventually disappears.
What happens when the bug occurs? Cannot advance week in Franchise mode
What do you expect to see? The advance week option

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? egolden87
Date/time issue occurred 12/6 11pm MTN
What type of issue do you have? Other
Summarize your bug When I advanced the week in Connected Franchise mode the game froze on the loading screen once I reset the system and reloaded the franchise there is no longer an advance week option. This has now happened to me in two different franchise.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play franchise mode until the advance week option eventually disappears.
What happens when the bug occurs? Cannot advance week in Franchise mode
What do you expect to see? The advance week option

Message 4 of 14 (1,729 Views)

Re: Advance week option disappeared

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. Tried restarting, forcing wins, and redownloading saves and nothing works. I'm in my 7th season and really don't want to restart. Have you got a solution yet?

Message 5 of 14 (1,706 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've got the same issue, saw some reddit posts that also had this issue (can provide a link if an admin requests, not sure on terms of providing links here). Any workaround would be nice, even if it means I lose a game/season

Message 6 of 14 (1,687 Views)

★★★ Novice
No response from them, I filed a case with EA Help. I've looked through the forum and there have been multiple reports of this all the way back to September.
Message 7 of 14 (1,667 Views)

Unable to play game or advance week in online franchise 2026

★★★ Newbie

I have an online franchise on PS4 with two other people. We are in week 3 2026 and are unable to play our games.

We played our week 2 games and advanced the week. Now in week 3, our "Things to do" tab are missing the options to play, ready up, or advance the week.  We only see weekly awards, scout players, improve team. 

I noticed going to cloud franchise -> load franchise shows my league and it says we are in week 2 2026.   We should be in week 3.

We play quite often and would be devastated if our franchise is ruined. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Message 8 of 14 (1,608 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all I wanted to follow up with you and see if this was eventually figured out. Are you still having this problem?

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 14 (1,543 Views)

★★ Novice

This has not been resolved, I have searched all through the forum. I have contacted EA 3 sewerage occasions. This needs to be fixed as everyone is wasting their time in frachise mode because it will eventually lose the advance options. Game then becomes unplayable. Not starting another franchise for this to happen again!  Resolution ASAP is needed. 

Message 10 of 14 (1,517 Views)