Re: Missing advance week button in franchise mode.

by caser24

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
How do I fix it
Message 21 of 31 (2,364 Views)

★★ Novice
Spoiler
You don’t. EA has completely screwed all of us on this edition.  One way to fix it, never buy another madden again 
Message 22 of 31 (2,362 Views)

Re: Advance Week not Working in Franchise

★★★ Newbie
Yep just happened to me on an 8 year league spent whole days doing this and now cool can't do it anymore. Thanks EA for making another bug filled game.
Message 23 of 31 (2,330 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey, I had a similar issue in our Connected Franchise online league on the PS4. Where we couldn't advance from Draft into the regular season. We found out that one of the players was set on Auto, but once they came off auto everything worked fine. I would suggest checking that and if you're the commissioner you should be able to turn that off for them, or you can kick that person out the league and just add them back. Things should advance. 

This worked us maybe it will work for you as well. 

The only other thing it could be is a possible corrupted Franchise. If that's the issue then you would have to start a new league and just abandon that old one. 

Message 24 of 31 (8,671 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Madden NFL 19, on XBOX One, In Franchise mode, freezes before finishing loading game in 2nd or 3rd game of season.  In retrospect I suppose I've been fortunate to have played the preseason games and practices, but two games into the season, trying to play the 3rd regular season game, the game fails to load.  The screen loads to 94% to 97%, then screen freezes and music goes silent, and holds frozen screen for 30 seconds or so until screen goes black then returning to xbox 'choose a game' screen.  I've tried cleaning the disc, unplugging system from the wall, unplugging the power brick (cutting off power to the game) during the freeze, rebooting the game, checking network and internet connection settings (no issues there), and trying skipping and simulating the game to advance to the next week -- no solution and no help.  The game still freezes.  Frankly, if I uninstall the game and reinstall it, i believe the franchise mode will freeze again when I get through the same amount of preseason games, etc.  NOTE: For 2019 NHL Hockey on XBOX One, in Season/Franchise Mode, THE SAME EXACT ISSUE -- game will not load and freezes, only 4 or 5 games into the season.  I have 288 GB of HD available, so i do not believe this is the issue.  My guess is there something wrong with the EA server connection to the game console ... in failing to load games.  No solution, no bug fixes coming in 5 days ... I'm taking both EA 2019 games back to the store with receipt for full credit.  I spoke with EA customer live support, they have no solution or fix for it ... just try this and that and check this forum.  hehe.  Who is supporting who??   

Message 25 of 31 (2,091 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Did you ever fix it?? Because we’re having the same problem?

Message 26 of 31 (1,475 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue. Game is corrupted on the cloud, only way to fix it is to start new franchise 

Message 27 of 31 (1,352 Views)

Community Manager

We are currently requesting information from affected players on this in the following link below. We'll get this info passed along to the Madden team for investigation ASAP.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Info-request-Madden-Franchise-bug-unable-to-advance-week/...

Blueberry.png
Message 28 of 31 (1,348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever get it back? I just got this glitch and i'm 8 years in and have a great team. If so, what did you do to get it back?

Message 29 of 31 (1,260 Views)

Advance week/play game option dissappeared

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? AggrievedFlea4
Date/time issue occurred 04/15/2019 10:36 pm
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Won’t let us advance week or play our games
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? The advance week and play/simulate game buttons are not shown
What do you expect to see? The advance week and play game buttons
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

• Product: Madden NFL 19
    Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
    Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
    What is your gamertag/PSN ID? AggrievedFlea4
    Date/time issue occurred 04/15/2019
    What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
    Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
    Which part of the mode? Cloud
    Summarize your bug After advancing the week, me and a friend were unable to play our next game or advance the next week.
    How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
    Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure.
    What happens when the bug occurs? Not letting us advance the week or play our games after previously advancing the week
    What do you expect to see? I expect to see advance week and play/simulate game
    PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
    What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
    Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 30 of 31 (1,257 Views)