Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Hoppo34
Date/time issue occurred 8/13/18. 3:30am EST
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Can’t advance week in Franchisethere’s a white lock on tab and there’s nothing else I can do with my team.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play franchise and finish week 1 preseason game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can’t advance to next week.
What do you expect to see? Expect the CPU team lbs to simulate and next week to start.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Pic of screen attached. 

Message 1 of 31 (17,333 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Advance week/play game option dissappeared

Community Manager

@diruenne 

I moved your post over here and I will lock down this post as we are now requesting more information around this here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Info-request-Madden-Franchise-bug-unable-to-advance-week/...

If you haven't submitted your info in the link above, please do so as that will greatly help the Madden team identify what is triggering this to happen. 

Thank you and good luck on the field.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 31 of 31 (5,163 Views)

All Replies

Missing advance week button in franchise mode.

★★★ Novice

Platform:PC
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 8/20/2018
What type of issue do you have? Other
Summarize your bug In franchise mode, the "Advance Week" option is missing. Not greyed out, or in a different location, just simply missing. I have two years of progress in this franchise and it's the second week of the offseason and the only option available is "scout players". I've tried restarting the game exiting out of franchise mode, going into different panels for example "Stats" or "View Roster", nothing works. When I first tried advancing the week, the game was stuck forever loading so I was forced to close it and when I came back, the option was just gone. How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into franchise mode and look at the advance week option.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't continue my franchise.
What do you expect to see? The "Advance Week" button so I can continue.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? 1060 6 GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB

Platform:PC
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 8/20/2018
What type of issue do you have? Other
Summarize your bug In franchise mode, the "Advance Week" option is missing. Not greyed out, or in a different location, just simply missing. I have two years of progress in this franchise and it's the second week of the offseason and the only option available is "scout players". I've tried restarting the game exiting out of franchise mode, going into different panels for example "Stats" or "View Roster", nothing works. When I first tried advancing the week, the game was stuck forever loading so I was forced to close it and when I came back, the option was just gone.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into franchise mode and look at the advance week option.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't continue my franchise.
What do you expect to see? The "Advance Week" button so I can continue.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? 1060 6GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB

Message 2 of 31 (17,288 Views)

Re: Missing advance week button in franchise mode.

★★ Apprentice

I had this occur in madden 18 once, I had to complete all available tasks and the button re appeared. It was during the season after I played a game. 

Message 3 of 31 (17,275 Views)

★ Novice
Did ea fix this issue yet?
Message 4 of 31 (17,142 Views)

★★★ Novice

Happened to me just now. In around year 10. This is twice now.

Message 5 of 31 (17,076 Views)

★★ Novice

I have still received nothing from EA regarding a fix to this issue. Definitely helps me to never buy a Madden game again. 

Message 6 of 31 (17,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having this problem now after 5 long seasons,I’ve invested too many hours of time to turn back. If they don’t get this together soon I’m done with Madden, it’s always something these days trying to hold on to the once great franchise mode. 

Message 7 of 31 (16,921 Views)

Re: Advance Week not Working in Franchise

★ Novice

Same issue In offseason resign stage of a 32 user fantasy drafted league. 

Message 8 of 31 (16,743 Views)

Re: Advance Week not Working in Franchise

★★ Novice
Having the exact same problem, as headstrong mentions, just done with SB and advanced to Offseason...noticed some problems straight after advance that we couldn't synch league with Daddyleague, it is saying the following: "This league is currently simming the advance of the week. Please wait for a few seconds or check back later"... Yeah, we have been waiting since advance 29th of September. But yesterday we could at least re-sign players before 6 pm est, don't recall exact time, but later on it wasn't possible any longer. Says all teams except for the commisioner is ready for advance and negotiations been locked. We have put alot of time and effort into this and we expect that this is being looked at, seems like some database query just froze during advance. Please fix ASAP. Name of League: 'Nojo Sports'
Message 9 of 31 (16,711 Views)

★★★ Newbie

U in week 2 just like me

Message 10 of 31 (16,347 Views)