Ads don’t show

by jawsome321

Original Post

Re: Ads don’t show

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I just really got * over after spending $1000 NBA cash to try to make up for missing ads and still won't get the 102 Master select this is so infuriating
Message 21 of 110 (1,291 Views)

★★★ Newbie

android user here... same issue... ads not showing... badly needed it for the 102 Sim Series Masters... 

Message 22 of 110 (1,269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

issue still going on... still not showing ads... 

Message 23 of 110 (1,267 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

btw... all ads aren't showing up or not available for me since yesterday... pls fix it... Sim Series is ending and i need the free points from the ads...

@EA_Blueberry 

Message 24 of 110 (1,259 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, all.

The team is still aware of this and continuing to investigate. Are you all having trouble with the Sim Series advertisement option or Monthly Master Token?

Blueberry.png
Message 25 of 110 (1,244 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, and stamina and earlier easter eggs. I live Poland. 

Message 26 of 110 (1,223 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I'm having this problem with ALL types of ads. But I get one ad per day at a random time. Could someone let me know if they get this too?
Message 27 of 110 (1,205 Views)

why am i not getting ads in NBA live mobile???

★★★ Newbie

Ever since season 4, the ads aren't WORKING!

I know it is just this game's problem. I have sim city, another game from ea, and the ads work fine. EVERY TIME I HIT THE watch ad button, it says there are no offers available. I live in washington dc. COME ON EA!

Message 28 of 110 (1,156 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have not had ANY ad for stamina, monthly master, or ANY single campaign during the ENTIRE season 4 so far it's ridiculous how much myself and any others dealing with same issue have missed out on...we all deserve massive compensation for this!!!

Message 29 of 110 (1,057 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here.+1

Message 30 of 110 (1,049 Views)