Re: ADS ARE NOT WORKING!!!

by divit2019

Original Post

@divit2019 And im not gonna stop posting untill this gets fixed if no one will i will cause this is crazy why mess up the game now when it's crucial where we getting ready for season 5 how we supposed to get things done if we dont have the ads there's so many things to do but u can do anything much without the ads....WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT CANT SPEND MONEY WHAT ABOUT THEM..that depends on them...guys im so sorry you free to play guys are going through this dont blame yourselves blame ea...stop trying to clear caches reset or uninstall the game cause its not gonna work been playing this game for 4 seasons already and the best things they know how to do ia mess up...Ea messes up more than what they get paid!!! Im sorry for the way im speaking but this gets to me cause we all community people work hard to where we are and it seems like they dont care...its all about the DOLLARS you spend... yh i know thats how the game keeps going but c'mon give us a break and think about the ones that cant afford to pay for items
Message 21 of 48 (978 Views)

Re: Ads broken for almost a day

@bboyspyrt7000 Its not your iphone its a ea problem that needs to get fixed asap cause this room will be flooded with alot angry people especially the free to play players
Message 22 of 48 (1,052 Views)

★ Guide

Bro just keep doing it and I'll be doing the same on my behalf coz it's frustrating like literally. We spent our money our time on this thing and we get nothing in return absolutely nothing. We all have been posting here complaining cursing about the gameplay to be get fixed no improvement towards that. In fact after every update it's just kept getting worse and worse. That switching problem in showdown with sharpshooter line up still exists and I believe it's spreading slowly to street line up too. I mean they got time to put on new events new campaigns everything new but not just towards improving the gameplay. We even bottled that thinking let's just grind the game get ads and work with what we have for the time being hoping sooner or later it's gonna get fixed. And now the ads stopped working too what should we do now EA? Just stare this stupid game the whole day hoping it'll get fixed any second any minute or so.

Message 23 of 48 (1,041 Views)

★★★ Novice

I mean, this ads problem is been a few years ago, is it so hard to solved this? I saw that you always giving the same answer in every thread (yesterday, last week, last month, last year) and also the same "temporary" solution everytime since the beginning, you know that we need the permanent solution.

I am sorry if turns out you already work so hard for a years to solved this ads problem, and yet... it's still exists

#pleasegivemoreattention

Message 24 of 48 (969 Views)

★★ Guide
@Mannyfresh911521 Unfortunately, this game is pretty much dead. The Community Managers barely check/respond to the posts, and there are about 10 of us that post here with any consistency. As much as I wish it weren't true, I have accepted that the game is dead. I will be finishing this season, and then retiring.
Message 25 of 48 (956 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry @EA_Barry 

Given that the developers have not been able to fix the ad issue yet, can we please get the current promotion extended for a few days?  If not, only people willing to purchase and spend stamina have any chance of acquiring either of the Masters.

Thank you.

Message 26 of 48 (955 Views)

@DANE069__8kldcl Just had to block on of those guys cause he sent me something about breaking community guidelines...if ea would do their job and fix this problem this conversation about the ads would've been brought up...
Message 27 of 48 (945 Views)

No Ads Available for 2 days now

★★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug Need help... No Ads popping for 2 days now. Tried, restart both game and phone, cellular data and wifi, change language, in and out the game, ads config settings, reinstall the game.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Ads
What happens when the bug occurs? No Ads
What do you expect to see? Ads to come back

Ads please

Message 28 of 48 (906 Views)

@DANE069__8kldcl I did my job here everyone is complaining about the ads im not trying to start anything but if i stay quiet and not say anything our posts wont get noticed..all i want is for nba live mobile to be as exciting as season 1 and its sad to say this...this game has plunged to extinction and its sad that we all gotta suffer cause of their mistake and gameplay...we have gold players hitting every shot we have elite players scoring with contact they have made these players invisible...how is a player with a 75 3pt hitting them all day long and here i am with players with 120 3pt missing half the time..and now the ads this saddens me the most i dont think i will continue to play season 5 cause ita the same game play and the world tour event is gonna be another failure just like season 4 superstars we worked hard for in season 3 for what to upgrade them every 3 to 4 months...hope everyone has a great night
Message 29 of 48 (935 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Do we have an update on this?

it's been over 24 hours.  

Some communication would be appreciated.

thank you.

Message 30 of 48 (1,036 Views)