Adoption Agents won't leave after ending evaluation

by One_Tough_Chic

Original Post

Adoption Agents won't leave after ending evaluation

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.79.93.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats and dogs, city living, cottage living, eco lifestyle, discover university, get famous, get together. snowy escape, island living, seasons, get to work, dream home decorator, nifty knitting, realm of magic, tiny living, my first pet stuff, laundry day stuff, parenthood, vampires, toddler stuff, kids room stuff, spa day, perfect patio stuff, and holiday celebration
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have this problem with adoption agents. To see the bug have an adoption agent for cats or dogs bring animals over and when you click "end evaluation" ,if this is a bug not trouble shooting I need to do, they will stay instead of leaving, I can end the evaluation 5 times and they will instead of leaving go eat from my fridge, watch tv, or play on the laptop in the house.
What happens when the bug occurs? Even after ending the evaluation the person stays and will eat food, read books, watch tv, or play on the computer. I have tried resetting the sim and that didn't help I would have to wait until the time went up on its own.
What do you expect to see? When evaluation is ended to sim conducting the evaluation will pack up the un-adopted cats or dogs and leave instead of sticking around.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This has been or more recent issue it would've started within the last 2 or 3 patches.

Message 1 of 3 (365 Views)

Re: Adoption Agents won't leave after ending evaluation

Hero
@One_Tough_Chic Is your family living in a house or apartment ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (354 Views)

Re: Adoption Agents won't leave after ending evaluation

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict I’ve had this issue occur in both apartments and houses. It’s also occurred in several of the worlds.
Message 3 of 3 (334 Views)