Admiral Raddus not available for Hoth TB "Rogue One" Mission

by k02w4ghg

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Admiral Raddus not available for Hoth TB "Rogue One" Mission

★★★★★ Novice

Hoth TB Rogue One Only special mission_Rogue One_-tagged roster

In Hoth territory battle, a 3-star Admiral Raddus ought to be usable in the Phase 2 Special Mission that requires Rogue One characters, but he isn't selectable in the squad selection screen for the mission.

I believe Hoth TB actually predates "Rogue One" being its own faction tag, so this mission isn't checking for the tag, it's probably checking for a hand-picked hard-coded group of characters, which has not been updated to include Admiral Raddus.

Message 1 of 7 (651 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Admiral Raddus not available for Hoth TB "Rogue One" Mission

EA Live QV Team

Hello @k02w4ghg 

Thank you for your report. The team is aware of this bug and is investigating the issue further.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (313 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Suggestion: Allow ALL toons with the Rogue One tag instead of hard coding specific toons. This will eliminate the problem in the future if/when new Rogue One toons are added.
Reminder: Phase 6 of Hoth LS TB also require Rogue One toons. CG, you have a few days to preemptively fix the issue.

Message 2 of 7 (606 Views)

★★ Novice

True but if memory serves me right theres a star requirements  and unless a ultra whale (and they probably dont play this tb) no one will have it at such high stars(hope I'm proven wrong)

Message 3 of 7 (597 Views)

★ Guide
@pakovpavlov If you look at the screen capture below, it clearly says 3 stars.

k02w4ghg's Raddus is 3 stars.
Message 4 of 7 (561 Views)

★★ Novice
@LendersQuiz I mean for the second RO special battle
Message 5 of 7 (505 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am also having this issue…and it IS an issue. Was actually looking forward to using Raddus in the Hoth TB. Bummed I now have to wait a very long time, as my guild alternates Hoth & Geonosis.

Message 6 of 7 (469 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hello @k02w4ghg 

Thank you for your report. The team is aware of this bug and is investigating the issue further.

Message 7 of 7 (314 Views)