Re: Actor doesn't go to audtion

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Discover University can’t take exam bug

★★★★★ Newbie
@heroofkoalas Thank you!!! That totally worked, sadly I lost alot of progress. Oh well, much appreciated!!!
Message 161 of 329 (1,559 Views)

Sims 4 Kid/Teen cannot go to School

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Originally one of my sims could not go to school at all, and I homeschooled her using the Kawaiisim educational bundle. That was the only sim that couldn't go to school. Then I eventually aged her up and moved her out because I was tired of dealing with it. Then my sim gave birth to another sim and this sim cannot go to school either. It started to happen after the game updated and new CC that I inputed. So I took out all of my cc to be safe and tested each one. And nothing works. And I am devastated and not sure what to do anymore. Even without all the mods, that one sim will not attend school even after I reset her or restart my game. 

Backgrounds info: I am running on a Mac High Sierra. I've repaired the game, also deleted the localthumbcache file and have no cache files. I am not sure what to do anymore and don't want to delete the game. 

I have ran through and updated the mods that have available updates for the new patch. 

Message 162 of 329 (1,547 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Kid/Teen cannot go to School

Hero (Retired)
@Flubuzzleunicorn I've merged your post with the bug report on this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of this thread.
Message 163 of 329 (1,479 Views)

Actor doesn't go to audtion

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, City Living, Seasons, Cat & Dogs, Island Living, University, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Dine Out, Tiny Living and Movie Hangout Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You pick the actor career, then choose a gig and on the day of the audition your sim doesn't go to the audition
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim won't go to the audition and skips it
What do you expect to see? I expect for this to be fixed and that my Sim will be able to go to a gig every time
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hi, I currently am in need of some help. My Sim is an actor but for some reason when I pick a gig and it’s the days of the audition she doesn’t go at all. And now, she went to the audition but she didn’t go to the gig. I need some help pls

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted title and removed all caps.

Message 164 of 329 (1,113 Views)

Re: Actor doesn't go to audtion

Hero
@LeahMiller12 Did you test this without mods installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 165 of 329 (1,033 Views)

My sim wont go to work at all. Any of them! I click go to work and they stay.

★★ Novice

My sims will not go to work at all. I cannot play the game until they are able to go to work...otherwise they will constantly get fired...and a job is a main thing in this game! Can yawl please fix this?? When I click go to work my sim just sits there and doesnt move! Help

Message 166 of 329 (1,437 Views)

Re: My sim wont go to work at all. Any of them! I click go to work and they stay

Hero
@SimsOBSESSED91 Merging this with the current bug report.

If you have any mods, make sure they are uptodate

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 167 of 329 (1,385 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Unable to go to work or school

★★★★ Novice

I am having this same issue with one of my saves. This was. I started a new game folder. And it was the first save a made I have no mods install except for better expectations. I was getting a lot of glitches so I decided to start over and see if mods was the issue. So on this save after going to the university commons I got the error trying to go to class. 

better expectations  stated the

Possible cause career_rabbit_hole

Reason exception in sim timeline: exception running element (attributEerror: 'nonetype' object has no attribute 'tested_affordances)

After this happened she could not do to any rabbit holes.

The with another save going to a guest lecture got this error 

Possible cause exit_condition_mamager

Reason exception in sim timeline: exception running element (attributeError: 'nonetype'object has no attribute 'in_minutes) this causes another issue.

But I think the overall issue is to do with university only attend university gave me these errors 

Message 168 of 329 (1,301 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Unable to go to work or school

★★ Novice

I am having this exact same issue.

I have two Sims at University right now. One can attend class fine but the other refuses no matter what I do. He will go to class early and then when class starts he takes out his notebook like he's ready to walk into the rabbit hole, but no action appears in the queue when this happens. And he ultimately misses class, no matter if I click on him or the control panel for him to "go to class."

This problem started just as he was finishing up high school and I had him start two separate careers before enrolling in university, but he had to quit each time because he wouldn't go to school or work.
I'm wondering if I just have to abandon this Sim as he seems to be unplayable when it comes to working?

While I do have the MCCC mod installed, I took all mods out of my game and that did not solve the issue. I tried resetting this Sim, debugging him, etc. Nothing seems to work.

Any insight is greatly appreciated! Standard smile

Message 169 of 329 (1,260 Views)

My sim will not attend class and will perform random actions

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? newest update
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ALL
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sim will not attend classes at university
What happens when the bug occurs? Will click on the sim to go to class but does not go. Have rebooted sims, repaired etc but yet error still occurs. Have moved sim from university housing to own housing yet issue still occurs. Have had to withdraw from term twice. Has happened on previous sims. Was working absolutely fine prior to latest update not to mention now sim will stop doing an instruction to do a random action. I.e- my latest sim is confident so will stop playing computer game to randomly stretch or do push ups (which is really annoying as now I have to keep an eye on them) If I have an animal such as a dog, it will randomly go to another lot, even when taking it for a walk.
What do you expect to see? Sim to go to class and to stop performing random actions.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Latest patch update has made these errors.

Will click on the sim to go to class but does not go.
Have rebooted sims, repaired etc but yet error still occurs.
Have moved sim from university housing to own housing yet issue still occurs. Have had to withdraw from term twice.
Has happened on previous sims.
Was working absolutely fine prior to latest update not to mention now sim will stop doing an instruction to do a random action. I.e- my latest sim is confident so will stop playing computer game to randomly stretch or do push ups (which is really annoying as now I have to keep an eye on them)
If I have an animal such as a dog, it will randomly go to another lot, even when taking it for a walk.

Message 170 of 329 (1,056 Views)