Active Guild Events Not Showing

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 6s+
OS Version 11.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 814-435-579
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug My guild is saying there is a Territory War going on right now but I cannot see it. My guild events page shows "there are no events available at this time." Also seeing this on my Android tablet.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the guild events page.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

screen shots show the guild events as blank and the chat from today around 10:00am CST confirming with guild officer that there is a TW but I cannot see it. 

screenshot.png
screenshot1.png
Message 1 of 8 (945 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Active Guild Events Not Showing

The signup period for the TW ended yesterday. If you didn't sign up at that time, the TW disappears and you cannot access it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,040 Views)

All Replies

The signup period for the TW ended yesterday. If you didn't sign up at that time, the TW disappears and you cannot access it.

★★★★★ Newbie

Dangit! I've never missed one before... so this is how it feels. 

Thanks for your support!

Message 3 of 8 (919 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same exact problem, and it has nothing to do with not having signed up to twars as was suggested as a possible fix

Message 4 of 8 (899 Views)

There have been intermittent reports of the guild activity not showing up during the signup phase. If that's happening, then it's definitely an issue.

However, the original poster was indicating he had no event during the setup phase, which means he never signed up during signup. At that point, it's too late to diagnose whether the signup phase was visible, because my Wayback Machine is broken.

★★★ Newbie
@GladOS-013 Ok but I have the same problem and it still says no guild events active on tw or tb signup phase
Message 6 of 8 (606 Views)

@dakine96786 The signup phase for the next tw should start today. there would have been none yesterday.

★ Apprentice

same issue here. exact same thing as above. Guild members told me that an TW was active but no sign up phase was there for me. i missed that some past TW Battles, when u miss that u are still seeing results of ur guild. but now, nothing, sure i get no benefit cause i didnt sign in, but u could still see results normally. this shouldnt really happen in a game that is so heavily real money based!

Message 8 of 8 (398 Views)