Actions not completing/canceling on their own

by idk_eagle

Original Post

Actions not completing/canceling on their own

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Steam-PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco Lifestyle, Cats and Dogs, Cottage Living, Seasons, Dream Home Decorator, Outdoor Retreat, Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a sim and direct them to write or knit.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim goes to write on computer or knit, writes or knits for about 20 in-game minutes, then the action cancels and the sim just sits there.
What do you expect to see? My sim to complete writing their book or knitting project.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This has only recently started to happen but it's gotten to the point where it happens every time I play. I have removed all mods and cc, but the issue still persisted. At first, it started with knitting, which now I can normally knit through completion most of the time without the action being canceled but it seems that the issue has turned over to writing instead of knitting. Now every time my sim tries to write, the action cancels for no reason once they start. 

Message 1 of 1 (577 Views)