Re: Draw table: inspired, not completing

by Sid1701d9

Original Post

Draw table: inspired, not completing

★★ Novice

I just tried to reply to this thread but was unable to:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Artistic-Prodigy-Draw-2-table-inspired-not-com...

I am having the same problem!  Child is inspired, goes to table, draws and draws and draws and the little green of the circle never moves.

Message 31 of 35 (480 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Guinnieburger Make sure it is the one that came with the base game as there is one that came with seasons that the developers haven't gotten around to connect to the aspiration. The object list is huge so they may have forgot to add it to the aspiration.
Message 32 of 35 (465 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm also having this same issue. I've tried on two different households. With both kids they were inspired and the green progress thing didn't move. I use no mods and It's the activity table that came with the base game. I just started playing Sims 4 a week or two ago and haven't been able to complete this task.

Message 33 of 35 (454 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Guinnieburger @Robinh4

Could either of you create a bug report in the bug forum for this ?

Thanks. Merged threads

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 35 (431 Views)

Artistic Prodigy: Drawing for 2 hours while inspired not fulfilling

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get To Work, Dine Out and Nifty Knitting
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Bring child sim to activity table to draw while inspired
What happens when the bug occurs? The green progress meter doesn't move while drawing at the activity table, to complete the Artistic Prodigy (Childhood Aspiration)
What do you expect to see? The sim to complete the drawing, the green progress meter to finish and for the sim to be able fulfil the Artistic Prodigy aspiration.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I've tried on two different households. With both kids they were inspired and the green progress meter didn't move.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 35 of 35 (487 Views)