Original Post

Accepted Solution

Acolyte doesn't call in an assist sometimes

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? phone
OS Version 10.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Acolyte
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? phone
OS Version 10.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Acolyte does not call in an assist all of the time. She might miss 1-2 every battle.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I run Talzin Zeta Lead with Daka, Asajj, Acolyte and Zombie. When Talzin, Daka and Asajj die, Acolyte will skip an assist call every couple basics. Im fighting the top meta teams and this happens with all of them.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Message 1 of 12 (1,675 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Acolyte doesn't call in an assist sometimes

EA Live QV Team

Hi @scuba75 and thank you for highlighting the issue.

We've recently fixed this. If two or more Nightsisters are defeated and the Acolyte is using her basic ability whilst stealthed, under Mother Talzins lead (Zetaed), only one Nightsister is revived and called to assist, since the second attack of the Acolyte is a bonus move and should therefore not trigger a second revive and assist.

Please let us know if you experience a different behavior.

View in thread

Message 7 of 12 (1,459 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Who is calling Nightsister Acolyte for an assist attack? And does she have any debuffs which might prevent Assist Attacks when this occurs? Thanks.

Message 2 of 12 (1,613 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

If there is only 1 (or 2 if NS Acolyte has omega basic) dead "revivable" NS ally there has to be another characters turn (ally or opponent) in between NS Acolyte's turns for her to call assists on both.

Scenario 1:
NS Acolyte takes a turn and uses basic ->Rez NS for an assist
NS Acolyte takes a turn ans uses basic ->Will not Rez NS for an assist

Scenario 2:

Any other character takes a turn

So if NS Acolyte is taking back to back turns using her basic then only the first will make the rez assist call.

Also note that NS Acolyte while stealth-ed with omega basic will revive 2 NS allies (even though only one attacks) so this will mark them both not available for assist until a turn is taken by another character.

I have not paid attention if there are 3 dead reviveable NS allies and Acolyte gets back to back turns but in that scenario 1 turn she should revive 2 and the next she should revive 1 (unless of course the rng is selecting a NS that has already been revived in the previous turn).

Message 3 of 12 (1,604 Views)

★★ Apprentice
This is happening to me a lot, although it’s not just Acolyte. I just had a match where it was Zombie that didn’t call an assist twice. Once at the 25 second mark and again at the 1:30 mark.

Oops, looks like I can’t upload video. But this type of thing happens every match if it’s long enough.
Message 4 of 12 (1,589 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hiiya!

This is related to a similar bug that has been flagged and being reviewed. Thanks!

Message 5 of 12 (1,554 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_HighCommand Posting again to "highlight" the issue and give it a higher priority

Also note that NS Acolyte while stealth-ed with omega basic will revive 2 NS allies only one attacks

Message 6 of 12 (1,402 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @scuba75 and thank you for highlighting the issue.

We've recently fixed this. If two or more Nightsisters are defeated and the Acolyte is using her basic ability whilst stealthed, under Mother Talzins lead (Zetaed), only one Nightsister is revived and called to assist, since the second attack of the Acolyte is a bonus move and should therefore not trigger a second revive and assist.

Please let us know if you experience a different behavior.

Message 7 of 12 (1,460 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_HighCommandSo you are saying NA bonus should not call revive another NS? I will watch and record battles to see if it is happening. 

Message 8 of 12 (1,350 Views)

EA Live QV Team
Correct. Only one revive.
Message 9 of 12 (1,348 Views)

★ Guide

OK. I will test it out and let you know

Message 10 of 12 (1,344 Views)