[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 12 Pro Max
OS Version iOS 15.3.-
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 834729721
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Ackbar omicron only gives tenacity up for 2 turns, which can be dispelled; but it somehow makes Rebel allies immune to stun.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go in with Bad Batch against Ackbar omicron, CLS, Leia, Chewpio, 3PO and try to land a stun with Tech or Wrecker.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

See here

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1455351546 at 27:20

Echo dispels tenacity up but both Wrecker and Tech fail to land a single stun despite the Ackbar team not being modded for tenacity. On top of that, not a single “resisted” showed up which indicates an immunity. This needs to be fixed.

Message 1 of 6 (692 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ackbar omicron incorrectly makes Rebel allies immune to stun

EA Live QV Team

We are tracking the issue HERE.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (282 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Wrecker never had Furious, so he wasn't attempting to stun. Tech's second bomb went when no one was dazed, so there was no attempt there either, and Hunter's bonus stun did have resisted text. Tech's first stun everyone was dazed, so I'm not sure what was happening there. It's going too fast to see much. But 3PAC shares 20% of Ackbar's tenacity and CLS, at least, has +100% in defense mode. There could be something else that is being missed.

Message 2 of 6 (674 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

You should look again. It’s a full Bad Batch squad, so Wrecker does start with Furious - he definitely had it when he used his AoE at the beginning, which did not land stun, and no “resisted” text showed up either. Same happened with Tech’s AoE right after - everyone dazed, yet no stun or “resisted” text.

Message 3 of 6 (643 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Ah ha, I see that Wrecker's kit is only highlighting Fury in yellow later on in the ability and not the first time it appears. I suppose that could also be considered a bug.

I saw it stacking in the video, so assumed it was Fury.

Message 4 of 6 (619 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Skeltueur 

Thank you for your report. We have now brought this to the attention of the team for further investigation.

Message 5 of 6 (482 Views)

EA Live QV Team

We are tracking the issue HERE.

Message 6 of 6 (283 Views)