Achivements in Sims 4 was unlocked but then locked

by mrsmisser

Original Post

Achivements in Sims 4 was unlocked but then locked

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Dansk
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except Journey to Batu and Spa Day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In achivement where milestone you have completed once are unlocked, but suddenly locked
What happens when the bug occurs? The Achivments are locked
What do you expect to see? That the achivements I already got notificated about are unloced, not locked
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Today I finally found out where you see the life achivments in Sims 4, but I noticed that fx jobs which I have already lvl 10 in haven't unlocked, and then I noticed that achivments I already got the green notification about ages ago hasn't been unlocked. Fx 1. I got the achivement of Schwitz knife (as I reach lvl 10 in all the careers), did this lock again after I go new careers by installing new packs? 2. I noticed that having wuhuu with a ghost and wuhuu in space rocket was locked as well, even though I already did those achivements ages ago. So what is happening?

I don't use mods or CCs, so spare that question please.

I recently moved my sims to a new computer, and moved the saved files, but that shouldn't lock the achivements.

Message 1 of 5 (389 Views)

Re: Achivements in Sims 4 was unlocked but then locked

Hero
@mrsmisser There was a report before about achievements locking again if you use save as. Did you do that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@crinrict I never used save as, I only use either save or logout and save

Message 3 of 5 (374 Views)

Hero
@mrsmisser OK. Don't think there's a current bug report for PC on this then.

Thanks for the report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (368 Views)

★ Apprentice

@crinrictsure Standard smile ...it is just quit annoying and I don't know how long it has been, because like I said I just found out today where I could see them...But with the work thing maybe it is because they split now after university so you can take both careers, so that is what I have to do idk...

Message 5 of 5 (362 Views)