Achievements for James Harden Master didn't Added

by yukuza27

Original Post

Achievements for James Harden Master didn't Added

★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug I've been playing several times for win head to head quarters master achievements to get James Harden. But the counting is not right. I feel like winning 5 times from 7 games but the achievement only added 1 or 2. (can't remember the exactly happening) i realized it after play continuously with head to head to get the winning and in the end only added a few (like 2 winning only) also i already "win season championship 3 times" for 3 star but i didn't add as well
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my timeline. I'm sure you guys are server of the game can see through my game and progress. Don't you?
What happens when the bug occurs? the achievement didn't add up
What do you expect to see? the real statistic if i'm wrong about my winning and the season championship

I've been playing several times for win head to head quarters master achievements to get james harden. But the counting is not right. I feel like winning 5 times from 7 games but the achievement only added 1 or 2. (can't remember the exactly happening) i realized it after play continuously with head to head to get the winning and in the end only added a few (like 2 winning only)
also i already "win season championship 3 times" for 3 star but i didn't added as well

Message 1 of 4 (2,183 Views)

Re: Achievements for James Harden Master didn't Added

★ Apprentice

I never had this happen to me.I have a daily quota of quarters that I have to win, so whenever I go back to verify my progress, numbers are right.You might be confusing a quarter win with an overall lead.Lets suppose it is third quarter now and after two played quarters, you had a lead of 20-15.Lets suppose your opponent wins third quarter by 8-12 and a new score is 28-27.In this case, you still have a lead but you did not win the quarter.This might be source of your confusion.

As for seasons, I am not sure.I didn't come to level 3 yet, but the previous two worked as supposed.

Message 2 of 4 (2,037 Views)

96 ovr James Harden h2h master token

★ Novice
Dear EA admin,
You announced the change h2h games of mentality a few days ago. I am playing the h2h games now to reach to target to get 96 ovr James Harden. I’d like to ask a question about h2h game modes. I got a master token to reach to him but I have 1 missing h2h master token. I am worry about it. Please tell me if you don’t change to get James Harden I will be happy if not I Frown((

Thanks in advance for your reply
Have a nice weekend
Yasar
Message 3 of 4 (1,791 Views)

How we will get master harden if head to head will be removed

★★★ Newbie
How we will get master harden if head to head will be removed because we have to win 1k head to head quaters to get the head to head token.Please answer my question
Message 4 of 4 (1,768 Views)