by Manumicio

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account lags and Freezes after last update

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S7 / Bluestacks
OS Version Android 8.0.0 / Android 7.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 815-433-794
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug I know it sounds wierd, but since the latest update (17/6?) my Account have been lagging alot and freezing up on several occasions (Arena, Fleet, TW).
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do any Arena, Fleet or TW battle from my acc..
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Norway

i have NEVER had a problem before with freezing the ~1 year i have been playing, and i have never lagged before either.. it feels like im playing at 5 fps, when its not freezing up.. i have tested 5 accs on 4 diffrent devices(phone and 3 diffrent bluestacks instances), The account i placed the allycode for lags on all the devices, none of the other accs lag on any of the devices.

as i said there is no device problems, the other accs run fine.. i can even run multiple instances of bluestacks and one will run smooth and the other lag, and if i swap around the accs, the lag follows the acc. In my SS u can see my phone being completely responsive as i can see the clock at the top.

pretty annoying since this is costing me crystals from both arena and fleet + costing the guild tw points, either timing out or freezing up the battles

I use both Cellular and Wifi connection. no diffrences

Screenshot_20190623-211910_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20190623-212003_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 6 (642 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account lags and Freezes after last update

EA Live QV Team

Hi all and thank you for the reports.

We are actively looking into the performance on the S7 and S7 Edge devices.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (504 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Yes i have the same issue since the update, i've a Samsung S7 Edge, Android.

Before always everything did run smooth in the last 2 years, no problems at all.

Now , especially in TW,Arena, HSR, GA i've serious lags, sometimes it's so bad i can't almost play, all is in extreme slow motion, fortunately the real freezes have decreased (i had different/often 1-2 weeks ago).

New feature is also that my Phone gets really hot after a short while i'm playing and it only cools down when i stop the game.

Message 2 of 6 (596 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

European Samsung Galaxy S7 edge player here.

All Fights became super laggy since the latest update, but especiallly notable for me in ships arena and HAAT raid.

Soloing HAAT raid takes now twice as much time (almost 1 hour !!!) as it used to take.

Please fix this ASAP !

NB : I know 4 others Galaxy S7 / S7edge players who have the same issues 

Message 3 of 6 (587 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi all and thank you for the reports.

We are actively looking into the performance on the S7 and S7 Edge devices.

Message 4 of 6 (505 Views)

★★★ Novice

As i stated, this is not a problem with S7 device, as i have it across 3 diffrent Bluestacks instanses.. And my Alt account has 0 Lag on my S7..

Also it takes about 30 seconds for their starting "moves/motions" to finish, so i can actually start the match.. and every now and then mid fight it slows down to a freeze for like 3 secs..

index.png
Message 5 of 6 (464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me here on S7 fully updated. Not so worried until today since it cost me a lost on GA , hope this will be fixed for real prime time.

It doesn't happend all the time but really often

Message 6 of 6 (447 Views)