Re: Account bug

by Its_Travis_199

Original Post

Account bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug When i start the game in any server i all my levels are reseted, and i cant use some of the guns that i bought, all my level is 0 and i can use guns from dlcs that i dont have. And when this bug i have this bug if i try to enter in a vehicle i am kicked from the server. I already closed the game a lot of times i am having this bug for 3 days. one time the game was normal but when i opened again i had the bug again.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know opening the game maybe
What happens when the bug occurs? When i start the game in any server i all my levels are reseted, and i cant use some of the guns that i bought, all my level is 0 and i can use guns from dlcs that i dont have. And when this bug i have this bug if i try to enter in a vehicle i am kicked from the server. I already closed the game a lot of times i am having this bug for 3 days. one time the game was normal but when i opened again i had the bug again.
Please select your region South America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Domination
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb

When i start the game in any server i all my levels are reseted, and i cant use some of the guns that i bought, all my level is 0 and i can use guns from dlcs that i dont have. And when this bug i have this bug if i try to enter in a vehicle i am kicked from the server. I already closed the game a lot of times i am having this bug for 3 days. one time the game was normal but when i opened again i had the bug again.

Message 1 of 9 (1,399 Views)

@PaletsVi

Did you check your unlocked Weapons on a Empty Server where no match was running?

If you did so, check it on a full server.

For some reason empty servers can show some weird(wrong) stats!

And the few DLC Weapons you mean, arw not actually DLC Weapons! These are just new added versions of some Weapons, which are not included in the DLC's. These are free for all!

The issue you mean with getting kicked if you enter a Vehicle, there is currently a fix for that in the CTE test version. Which should come in the June Update!

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 9 (1,369 Views)

★★ Novice

Even in a full server i still with the levels reseted and without some guns that i have, and the guns that you said that are not from dlc if i try to use them it says that are from dlc but i can pick and play with the guns from the dlc that i dont have if choose then when im choosing where to spawn.

Message 3 of 9 (1,343 Views)

★★ Novice

I forgot one screen

Message 4 of 9 (1,342 Views)

@PaletsVi ok that's weird.

You could try in Repair the Game helps.

In Origin, right click on the Application and then "Repair Game".

Otherwise you could try to reinstall the game. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 5 of 9 (1,310 Views)

★★ Novice

I already tried to repair the game, but i think the problem is with origin and not with the game.

Message 6 of 9 (1,305 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey @PaletsVi Do you have any screenshoot or a vod that shows that everything else is unlocked, beside levels what else are you missing? 

/Atic 

Message 7 of 9 (1,258 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi i had to upload the video to youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKyFQdhsulQ i tried to show that i can use guns from dlc that i dont have, and i cant use guns that i got with my level.

And a screenshot showing that im level 67 but all my class level are show as 0.

Message 8 of 9 (1,236 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @PaletsVi Thanks for the information. 

Everything should be syncing back after playing a few matches in Battlefield 1, everything should be fine. 😊

/Atic 

Message 9 of 9 (1,223 Views)