by WeeDawgNYC

Original Post

Account Status Incorrect Info

★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? WEEDAWG
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? N/A
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. N/A
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Looking at my account history stats
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02.07.19
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Account stats do not correctly display history information. I.E: Highest Kill Total, Longest Streak, Etc
What should be happening instead? Should display correct stars based on game history.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Update my information correctly. I have attached photos showing that I have more than 3 kill streak etc.

See attached photos

Message 1 of 3 (278 Views)

Re: Account Status Incorrect Info

Community Manager

@WeeDawgNYC 

Some stats aren't tracking pre-Season 2. This was mentioned in the patch notes:

KNOWN ISSUES: There will be some stats [like assists for example] that will start counting for Season 2 but won’t account for progress before that. This is because until we added the feature, this stuff wasn’t being counted. We’re looking at future improvements to retroactively update these areas that we hope to address down the road.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (239 Views)

Re: Account Status Incorrect Info

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have same basic problem but my account was created during Season 3 and somehow I have 18 deaths prior to Season 3, but i have 1 more game played in Season 3 than I do on my Account. Which is impossible because I didn't create account much less start playing Apex before then. I'm very confused I would appreciate a speedy response or correction. Please and thank you

Message 3 of 3 (193 Views)