Original Post

Account Stats not showing correct stats

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Fitt75
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? not applicable
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? not applicable
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. View Stats
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Reviewing my account stats
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? the issue was present from the start of season 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 7/2/2019
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? - Wins: 30, Lifetime top 5s: 1. - Highest Kills: 2 (i've had more kills than that in a match during season 1 and prior.
What should be happening instead? Wins: 30, Lifetime tops 5s should show equal to or greater than 30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to View Stats, and review your stats under the Account Stats section.

My 'Account Stats' says I've got 30 lifetime wins and 1 lifetime top 5s. If I have 30 lifetime wins, shouldn't I have at least 30 lifetime tops 5s or greater? I was watching Shroud's stream on Twitch early today, and he saw the same issue...on stream. I don't remember how many top 5s it said he had, but it was way less than his wins. In his words, he said the stats were "broken". Also under my 'Account Stats', under 'Highest Kills' it says 2. I'm assuming that shows total kills in a match since launch in Feb 2019, correct? If so, that is not correct. I've had more kills than that in a match prior to season 2 release.

Message 1 of 6 (1,203 Views)

Re: Account Stats not showing correct stats

★★★ Newbie

The stat tracking has issues. My damage stats are not progressing, and I only got credit for one kill when I had multiple kills in a game. I took a screen shot of the Match Summary that shows the correct number. For a mediocre, below average player like me, I need damage and every kill to count. Someone fix this!!!

Message 2 of 6 (1,171 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My account stats are displaying incorrectly. I have 0 top 5 stats when I have a apex elite streak of 6. Stats are horribly wrong. Hopefully we can get this fixed asap because this is my favorite feature added by far!!!

Keep up the good work respawn. Please fix this though.

Ps4 user nephrosis1988

Wrong stats apex season 2. Account stats apex season 2 broken. Broken account stats season 2 Apex.

Message 3 of 6 (1,159 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My Season 1 shows that I have 265 Top 5s, Yet no games played - and only 27 Top 5s for my overall account. My highest damange is accurate in overall, but no stats for Season 1 at all other than top 5s.....

Message 4 of 6 (1,094 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Fitt75 My season 1 stats dont even show nvm whatevers going on with my stats leading up to now almost all of it is hugely different from what even stat tracker sites have, it doesnt look anything like its supposed to ive started getting more high kill games and my 16 kill game doesnt even show when i look at it its like my season 2 stats are my season 1 stats.. dont understand. xbox acc name. Farengars Rage
Message 5 of 6 (1,016 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@FarengarsRage but season 3 seems better
Hope they can really fix this
Message 6 of 6 (1,013 Views)