Accidentally purchased a crystal item from the store when take it in TB currency

by Squall2784

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Accidentally purchased a crystal item from the store when take it in TB currency

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? one Plus 5
OS Version android 8.1.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 777-863-626
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Just want to gear up my GMY character A gG12 part -->click the "found" option : there was two locations available in TB store for the gear i wanted . I speed click the firt one at 800 for 10 parts, and wanted the second one at 400 for 5 parts. But the second one moved , and between those two locations the "buy 30 parts for 1800 crystals" appears. Unfortunatly i clicked this one , didn"t want it, Just bought a crystal packs, now empty :-( is there a refund possibility, take back 30 parts of the gear and give me back my 1800 crystals??It's almost 15 EUR....
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't think it's a bug, just the way you show the part of gear, it's easy to missclick and there is no "confirmation pop up" when you spend crystals.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country France

Screen 1  is an exmple of how it happends in shop.

screen 2 is the gear i missclicked, possible to see logs and refund me pls ?

Thanks

Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (192 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Accidentally purchased a crystal item from the store when take it in TB curr

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Squall2784,

mis-clicks can happen but are actually not bugs =).

Please get in touch with our Customer Support, which might be able to assist.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (186 Views)

All Replies

Re: Accidentally purchased a crystal item from the store when take it in TB curr

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Squall2784,

mis-clicks can happen but are actually not bugs =).

Please get in touch with our Customer Support, which might be able to assist.

Message 2 of 3 (187 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes thanks, it's why i said "it's not a bug " but just want to submit it 'll be nice to get a confirmation when you spent crystals by this way .

And was hopefull an admin say me where i have to go to resolve my probem , done.Large smile

Message 3 of 3 (182 Views)