Original Post

Absolute Zero, Double-Edge/Vengeance Matrix & Legendary Freelancer Bug Report

★★★ Guide

Product: Anthem
Platform:undefined
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Area/ Subject of Bug: Absolute Zero Occurs: On Use Note: Bug is 24/7. Has been occurring since the start of use both Masterwork and Legendary versions. Area/ Subject of Bug: Double-Edged Inscription/Vengeance Matrix Description Occurs: From Beginning Note: None Area/ Subject of Bug: Legendary Freelancer Challenge Occurs: From the beginning Note: Bug is 24/7. Has been occurring since the start, from my knowledge.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) N/A
Summarize your bug Absolute Zero: According to Description This assault launcher is " Upgraded Cryo Glaive: Freezing device locks onto 5 targets. Hitting an enemy from above detonates an ice explosion". However as I have been using it I have not once had it lock onto more than 1-2 enemies that are right next to each other, and that's when it locks on at all. I have also been unable to get any ice detonation to occur when throwing it downward at someone. Enemies also very rarely freeze on impact, regardless of enemy type. Double-Edged Inscription/Vengeance Matrix: The description of this component states "Increases all damage dealt by 50% and damage taken by -25%". This description has cause several discussions due to a small confusion in the text. The issue is with the negative in front of the 25% It makes it sound as if it reduces the incoming damage to us by 25% rather than what it actually does which is increase the damage taken by 25% Legendary Freelancer: This challenge simply does not seem to work at all. I have completed challenges "Uncommon Javelin", "Rare Javelin", "Epic Javelin", "Masterwork Javelin" and "Complete Mission Challenges" thus far and soon will be completing 4 others, and thus far none of them have been marked off on the Legendary Freelancer Javelin page. I do not know if this is due to the system not recognizing those completions for Legendary Freelancer or if it's due to the Legendary Freelancers's list being bugged and simply not marking off what has been completed.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Absolute Zero: Equip Interceptor > Equip Absolute Zero > Use it gameplay against individual enemies, multiple enemies both clustered together & spread out, and throw downward at enemies. All this should be tested at various distances, to look for potential impact. Double-Edged Inscription/Vengeance Matrix: Equip interceptor > Open Forge > Components > Double-Edged Inscription or Vengeance Matrix Legendary Freelancer: Cortex > Challenges > Freelancer > Legendary Challenges > Look at after completion of it's listed challenges for missing green check marks in triangle check boxes.
What happens when the bug occurs? Absolute Zero: - Glaive often will not lock onto enemies and if it does will not do so on more than 1-2 unless enemies are right next to each other. - Enemies will not freeze ( This single piece occurs 80-90% of the time) - No ice detonation occurs Double-Edged Inscription/Vengeance Matrix: N/A Legendary Freelancer: Triangle check boxes are not checking off as should be
What should be happening instead? Provided in above sections

N/A

Message 1 of 1 (117 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help