Abilities disappearing in Grand Arena

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad 2019
OS Version iPad 2019
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 245-915-247
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug During Grand Arena my ability buttons disappeared. Couldn’t auto battle or do anything. Please compensate me for the resulting Grand Arena loss.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hard to duplicate but many people have reported this bug happening, still not fixed?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Hong Kong

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IPad 2019
OS Version IPad 2019
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 245-915-247
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug During Grand Arena, my ability buttons disappeared, could not do auto battle or anything. Please compensate me for the resulting loss in Grand Arena.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hard to duplicate, just happens during Arena or Grand Arena sometimes, many people have reported this before, still not fixed?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Hong Kong

Message 1 of 3 (254 Views)

Re: Abilities disappearing in Grand Arena

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Paedan and sorry to hear that.

Could you provide us with some more details (team compositions, what ability used, etc.) so we can investigate this further?

As for compensation, you will need to contact our Customer Support, since we are unable to grant that.

Message 2 of 3 (231 Views)

Re: Abilities disappearing in Grand Arena

★★★ Novice

All I can remember is that I was using an Empire team, Emperor Palpatine Lead, Vader, Thrawn, Shoretrooper, Imperial Probe Droid. Opponent’s defenses was a Grevious team, Grevious Lead, B1, B2, Droideka, Magnaguard. If this bug happens again when I use Empire, or when I face Grevious’ Droids, I’ll let you know. As for compensation, I’ll deal with that later (more important for me that we find the cause of the bug)

Cheers.

Message 3 of 3 (223 Views)