Abandoned car Nissan Fairlady 240ZG

by marcobela89

Original Post

Abandoned car Nissan Fairlady 240ZG

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I can't see the abandoned car Nissan Fairlady 240ZG on the location (west side of the city). Obviously, I'm already connected to internet and to EA server.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? marcobela89
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 10/01/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:00 PM
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You should go towards the location of this abandoned car (west side of the city).
What happens when the bug occurs? The abandoned car Nissan Fairlady 240ZG doesn't appear in the game, so i can't drive it towards tha Rav's garage.
What do you expect to see? I hope that i can se the abandoned car Nissan Fairlady 240ZG within few hours, before it will disappear for a new abandoned car.
Please select your region Europe
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I can't see the abandoned car Nissan Fairlady 240ZG on the location (west side of the city). Obviously, I'm already connected to internet and to EA server.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? marcobela89
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/10/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 22:00
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You should go towards the location of this abandoned car (west side of the city).
What happens when the bug occurs? The abandoned car Nissan Fairlady 240ZG doesn't appear in the game, so i can't drive it towards tha Rav's garage.
What do you expect to see? I hope that i can se the abandoned car Nissan Fairlady 240ZG within few hours, before it will disappear for a new abandoned car.
Please select your region Europe
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

Message 1 of 1 (606 Views)