Original Post

Re: Abandon penalty

★★★ Newbie

I got penalty without any reason.

Do I have to wait til the game end? 

Message 31 of 38 (455 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost points in ranked for the game server kicking me out. Then after I played another I had penalties of a timer and losing points.

Message 32 of 38 (442 Views)

★ Guide

Looks like nothing has been solved for now.

Message 33 of 38 (414 Views)

★★★ Novice

Can you stop the ridiculous time penalties. the game disconnects and then ea gives me a time penalty. I don't leave matches. Fix this. Every time this happens I calmly close the game and do something else. Probably not a bad thing. Ok keep the ridiculous penalties.

Message 34 of 38 (368 Views)

Re: ABANDON PENALTY BUG

★★★ Newbie
@xClews bro this literally just happened to me
Message 35 of 38 (350 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@BushidoBrown85 Same * problem. I used to get abandon penality all the time for no reason, then they fixed it, and with the new update its * back. EA please fix your * game
Message 36 of 38 (321 Views)

★★★ Newbie

getting the same proble . we are 3 friends trying to play a game ....there is no luck after 10 games 1 or 2 of us just getting error *Connection time out * then - 72 points and 10 min penalty . Im freaking dissapointed with EA , yesterday was the same thing , lost 648 poins just BECAUSE THEIR DEVS ARE INCREDIBLY BAD !! I demand justice !

Message 37 of 38 (311 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just updated my game and left it on rest mode while I was away and came back to abandoned penalty for 40,000 minutes 😮‍💨 I didn’t do nothing 

Message 38 of 38 (264 Views)