Approximately seven hours ago.

Message 21 of 26 (1,095 Views)

Re: Newborn baby sent me a text.

Hero
OK. Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 26 (1,091 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Weird phone and text messages

★★★ Novice
It is working okay in my current household but in another, when the phone rings and a sim asks if they can come over to your lot, whether you press the green button or the phone, it would automatically cancel or jump to any option without giving me an option to press okay or cancel. It seemed to be a luck of the draw.
Message 23 of 26 (996 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Weird phone and text messages

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @HannahM591

that sounds like an issue with the phone itself and not like a weird message. Could you start a new thread for this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 26 (986 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @jmcdermid

We tried to reproduce your issue but we were unable to do so.

Would you be willing to send us the save file where this issue occured (if you still have it)?  If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

That would help us a lot!.

Thanks a lot!

Message 25 of 26 (922 Views)

Hero

Decided to lock this thread as well.

If you still see any issues mentioned in this thread, please create a new thread.

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 26 (6,156 Views)