[ARCHIVED] Weird phone and text messages

[ Edited ]
Hero

Please report all issues with phone and text messages here

Include the following info

• Situation
  • Caller age group/To be called age group
  • Picture

Refer to this thread for older issues although I'm unsure which of those are actually still a problem: [ARCHIVED] Weird Text Messages. Please repost in here if you are still experience the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1 of 26 (6,369 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Newborn baby sent me a text.

Hero

Decided to lock this thread as well.

If you still see any issues mentioned in this thread, please create a new thread.

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 26 of 26 (6,077 Views)

All Replies

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Weird phone and text messages

[ Edited ]
Hero

Compiled List

• Teen inviting adult to romance festival

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 2 of 26 (6,274 Views)

Teen Suggestively Invites Adult to Romance Festival

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Fitness, Luxury Party, Kids Room and Spooky.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Be best friends with a teen. My character is only friends with the teen in question and her mother.
What happens when the bug occurs? Teen invites adult to find out if kisses are ten times better at the Romance Festival...
What do you expect to see? Inapprops flirtations.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

text to get rid of forum bug

Message 3 of 26 (6,250 Views)

Re: Teen Suggestively Invites Adult to Romance Festival

Hero

Hi @Stochan

merged your post with collection thread and added to the compiled list

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 26 (6,231 Views)

★★ Guide

I have recently had children calling/messaging my young adult and asking her to come out and play, like she was also a child. These are children she has never met, since she's recently created sim. She was created as a young adult, so she's never been a child in the game, either. If it happens again, I'll grab a screenshot.

Message 5 of 26 (6,010 Views)

Hero

What traits does the Sim have ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 26 (6,001 Views)

★ Pro

At first glance the pic will reflect a simple invite to join for a meal.  However, the problem lies in the fact that I don't play either of the sims shown in the invitation.  They are NPCs around town and I see them often, usually as patients in the hospital but also often on community and festival lots.

I was playing a YA female named Callie, who I had at the Willow Creek library, which I replaced with the Library Escape lot made available after Kid's Stuff was released.  I had her reading a handiness skill book at the time the invitation appeared.  I accepted the invitation to see if anything would happen but it didn't and immediately afterward saw that Micaela was present in the library.  My sim had not interacted with her prior to receiving the invitation.  This is the one and only time I've had this occur.  Vanilla game.

Message 7 of 26 (5,941 Views)

Hero
What happens if you accept that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 26 (5,937 Views)

★ Pro

Absolutely nothing.  The message just went away and my sim remained in the library as if nothing whatsoever had happened.

Message 9 of 26 (5,933 Views)

Hero
OK. Thanks for the report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 26 (5,925 Views)