Re: [OPEN] [V] Vampires Dark Forms not showing

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

EA Staff

Hi @LenkaM93

Would you be willing to send your save files?  If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

That would help us a lot!.

Thank you very much!

Message 21 of 25 (754 Views)

★★ Novice

im having the same issue. one particular sim will not show dark the form. the sim does the spin and its still in human form. vampire form does show up ion cas

Message 22 of 25 (714 Views)

Hero
@Truexpression

could you create a new thread for this ? This one doesn't use the template yet.

QA is also looking for saves for this issue (see post above)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 25 (700 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crinrict I think i am having the same issue. My vampire doesn't show her dark form while drinking plasma from other sims when she isn't on the active lot but somewhere uneditable. When she goes back to the active lot she can turn just fine while feeding.
Message 24 of 25 (483 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @izzylee388, I'll lock this thread here as you've an existing and more up to date thread opened on this one here; https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Vampires-don-t-show-dark-form-when-off-the-active-lot/m-p/9843...
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 25 of 25 (461 Views)