by catloverplayer

Original Post

Re: Wrong music plays on radio

Hero

Is it ok if I merge this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 28 (642 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@crinrict wrote:

Is it ok if I merge this ?

I'm not entirely sure it's the same bug. The OP said that music still played when he unchecked all of the songs. In my case, it plays exactly the number I select - one if one, or none if none.  It's up to you, but I would hate for this issue to get  lost in the mix. It's really annoying.

Message 22 of 28 (636 Views)

Hero

To me it feels it's already a mixture of things in that thread and it's possible that some are seeing the same as you do but described it differently.

I could add your description to the first post, that way it's clear there might be several issues invovled.

Would that work for you ?

@lnpx

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 28 (628 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@crinrict wrote:

To me it feels it's already a mixture of things in that thread and it's possible that some are seeing the same as you do but described it differently.

I could add your description to the first post, that way it's clear there might be several issues invovled.

Would that work for you ?

@lnpx

I added some custom music to the folder and selected only it.  The wrong music still played (it played a non-custom song) so I wonder if that's what the other poster experienced and assumed that all the other songs were still playing.  I could add that to my description and then you could add it to the first post.

Message 24 of 28 (625 Views)

Hero

Sounds good

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 28 (615 Views)

Hero

Merged this @lnpx

@catloverplayer @Hroun_88 @Ulfric_Grimbrand @omk358

Could you guys check if it could be a matter of the wrong ones being deselected for you too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 28 (606 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Unchecked songs still play

★★★★★ Apprentice

It’s 2022 now and I’m having this problem… it happened right after the patch that came out today. I think maybe because they added the carnival beats station they screwed up the whole thing while doing it. 

Message 27 of 28 (423 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Unchecked songs still play

Community Manager

Hey @XCoco_LolipopX please do not bump older threads such as this as it can be considered spam.

Please make a new thread for your issue.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 28 of 28 (408 Views)