[ARCHIVED] Toddlers still not sleeping/eating/.. correctly

by PansekshuElle

Original Post

Re: Toddlers still not sleeping correctly

[ Edited ]
Hero

@KenikeHI808 The guru asked for seperate thread BEFORE the initial bug was fixed on console. Things have changed since.

Console and PC are now at the same level which is why one thread should be enough.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 37 (1,067 Views)

Re: Toddler Problems

★★★★★ Novice

I have read through this entire thread that this has been combined in to. It has been here for two weeks and there has been no mention by anyone associated with EA or the game that this is being addressed or that there is a fix/patch/update in the works to help the community. That is disappointing! Is there anywhere else we take take these issues to to actually get some sort of answer? Is there an actual customer service or tech help? Does anybody know? I haven't been able to find anything.

Message 22 of 37 (1,027 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @KenikeHI808 ,

I understand all the changes/merges in the thread must be confusing - sorry about that! Things usually evolve with patches or while we work on the issues. We try to keep track of your reports for console and PC/Mac separately because the game versions in the different platforms are different.

This was true when @SimGuruKuxiku posted asking you to keep threads separate i.e. the situation was different on PC/Mac and on console. Since then a patch was released for console and now the issue you are all experiencing is the same, regardless of the platform. It helps us to better track information when it's in one space and that's why the threads were merged together. Again, apologies for the confusion there! Frown

Did you see this post? SimGuruKuxiku is part of The Sims team and she is asking for save games from PC players here as they can easily share save games with us. Having save games would help the team with their investigation and because we have posted asking for this it means your reports have been seen and are absolutely being looked into.

We keep an eye on everything that's being reported in here and we ask for more information if needed. Standard smile However, please, keep in mind we don't make any promises on when fixes will arrive because things don't always go as we expect. We'll write patch notes to let you know what we have fixed with game updates though!

Cheers,

-Mai

Message 23 of 37 (997 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you for your response! It's really nice to get something. I am still confused through, it sounds like you think that I reported a PC issue. I am the one that reported an Xbox One issue. At which time my report got combined with this thread which included PC issues. It's fine, either way. It doesn't matter except for that I don't have a game save to send & I do not have One Drive to send a cllip from Xbox One. Sorry.

From my Xbox one issue and Twitch PC streamers that I have seen with the same issues with toddlers, it looks at though it is just still an issue everywhere. Just knowing that you are aware of it and it is being looked at to fix it, is information...which is all I was asking for. So, thank you SO much for that, I do appreciate it. And hopefully when there is a fix coming out for any/all platforms, we will be informed as well. Something to look forward to!!

Message 24 of 37 (973 Views)

EA app Team
Oh, please, don't worry - I saw you are playing on Xbox on the report you sent @KenikeHI808. Thanks for clarifying just in case! Standard smile

The reason I mentioned saves being asked specifically for PC/Mac was because I didn't want you to try to get your saves on console - as you mention this is not something you can do.

You are correct in that the situation right now is the same no matter in which platform you are - so while only PC/Mac players can send us their saves, these are helpful for us to investigate the issue for all platforms.

Thanks! Standard smile
-Mai
Message 25 of 37 (943 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Toddlers still not sleeping/eating/.. correctly

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 37 (900 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm not personally having issues with sleeping but I have noticed that if you queue another action behind eating, toddlers will stop eating and do the other action. When not queued, it is about 50/50 if they actually eat at least most of their food, or if they put it down somewhere and you're forced to give them the action again. Even when they autonomously put down uneaten food, they do normally eat the second go round. Most of the time when they eat the first time you command them, it is still not all of the food you give them, but it is at least enough to move on to other tasks.

Message 27 of 37 (828 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My vampire family has two babies and a toddler. The toddler won't stay in bed. I have mods, and I've removed the mods, fixed the game and restarted my pc many times. She is vary tired and she does not need anything else. I don't have pets, windchimes, radios or tvs.

Message 28 of 37 (702 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Guys, just wait after closing for like 2 hours, and open it back up. It work for me, but not my friends IFY.

Message 29 of 37 (675 Views)

Toddlers won't eat single plates of food

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Holiday Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Tell toddler sim to eat a single plate of food.
What happens when the bug occurs? Toddler sims will put back single plates of food after taking one bite. Toddlers will only eat from plates of food with multiple servings.
What do you expect to see? Toddlers will fully eat single plates of food.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It would be nice if toddlers could eat single plates of food.

Message 30 of 37 (809 Views)