Re: Toddlers won't eat single plates of food

by Lov2500

Original Post

Hero
@megis0n Did you test this without mods/cc installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 37 (456 Views)

Toddler's not eating

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover Uni, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get together, Get to work, Realm of Magic, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine out, Spa day, Outdoor treat, Tiny Living, Moschino, My first pet, Laundry, Toddler, Fitness, Bowling, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids, Romantic Garden, Movie night, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party, Holiday Celebration, Grims Goulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play with toddlers enough.
What happens when the bug occurs? My toddlers don't eat their food or they eat their food and it doesn't fill their hunger more than 10%.
What do you expect to see? Have toddler eat, and it will pick up the plate and put it back down. Or it'll, the plate will be cleared, and they will still be hungry. Had this issue for a year.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My toddlers almost die when they're hungry because they pick up the food and walk around and put it back or they eat it and they're still hungry. 

Message 32 of 37 (365 Views)

Re: Toddler's not eating

Hero
@SimizenJ Merging this with an older report of this still happening in some cases as this is still an active thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 37 (327 Views)

★ Novice

I too am experiencing this issue. I have all packs, no mods. Have uninstalled and reinstalled my game the last 24 hours and it is still persisting. I also have noticed that all of my sims now get stuck in an activity, if cooking they'll walk away. If a child is drawing the will sit there and stare off into space for hours on end. If a toddler grabs a plate of food they take one bite and put the plate down then stare off into space. 

Message 34 of 37 (401 Views)

Hero
@VirtualL33 Have you also tried repairing your game ? Even if you reinstall that sometimes helps

Does it also happen on a fresh save for testing purposes or just the current on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 35 of 37 (372 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The same thing is happening to me but just with one toddler.  I give her the action, she sits, starts to eat then stops.  Is this just a toddle rebelling? Ha. 

I redownloaded the game and when I try to repair it is grayed out and not an option to click.

Message 36 of 37 (339 Views)

Hero

@megis0n @Lov2500 @VirtualL33 

Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 37 (322 Views)