Re: [MHSP] Children body stretched and floating while watching movies

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Toddlers and Children stretch during specific interaction

★★★★★ Apprentice

Omnomnom, I like chocolate cake!

Before glitch

I WONDER WHAT ELSE IS ON THE MENUHUAHAHAHA!

During glitch

Anyways... Birthday party at the restaurant. Uncle put toddler in the high chair, her mum took her straight back out. He decided to just grab a slice of cake for her and she went to eat it in the waiting area. All was fine until she performed the restaurant browse menu idles.

Non-modded game, LE BG with all additions (except TS3 freebies).

Message 11 of 22 (792 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Eldritch abominations!

In all seriousness though, I've had this stretching issue with children sims in the past when being shown to a table in Dine Out's restaurants. When the head server motions towards the table, the child will mimic the animation whilst stretching to adult proportions, before sitting down as usual.

Haven't seen it in a while, but will keep an eye out and try to screenshot if possible.

Message 12 of 22 (779 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I was coming here to report this. What I've noticed is that when asking a group of sims to watch movies, any sims without seats will stand and dance. That might be a bug in itself? It looks weird to see sims dancing around the TV while a movie is playing.

Anyway, the kids dance also and that's when they stretch. 

Message 13 of 22 (765 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

With just the TV on or do you also have a stereo ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 22 (758 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I tested three different households, only one had a stereo, but it was turned off. I noticed the dancing in multiple households before, but I wasn't paying attention until I saw the kids do it. It always happens to the sims that don't have a place to sit.

Message 15 of 22 (755 Views)

Hero

Thanks for the info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 22 (750 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey! I noticed yesterday that this is happening with umbrellas. https://youtu.be/5A7pdSFYLV4

Message 17 of 22 (573 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@lepetitemais Can you create a new thread for the umbrellas issue? Thanks so much!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 18 of 22 (542 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SimGuruNick Oh, sorry! Though it was the same thing. Will do Standard smile
Message 19 of 22 (538 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I had this happen for the first time last night. The Grandmother had come to visit and Sims were sat around the table. The toddler was chatting to it's grandmother and every time it spoke it's arms and legs stretched, and it hovered in the air. When it had finished speaking it went back to normal.

01-04-20_6:57:59 PM.jpg

Message 20 of 22 (483 Views)