by alanmichael1

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Sims talking/singing/serenading through walls

★★ Expert
thank you!
Message 11 of 28 (1,845 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims interacting through walls/closed doors

★★★ Newbie

this happens to me too but when my sims are taking photographs of a sim they sometimes try to do it through a wall or closed door

Message 12 of 28 (1,810 Views)

★★ Expert
i have this issue too. report was under routing issues, i think? it does seem like it fits here, too. hmm.
Message 13 of 28 (1,803 Views)

Hero

Yes, there was something similar reported in the routing thread but it also involved weird routing before taking pics.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 28 (1,796 Views)

★★ Expert
it was really weird. what i saw and (i hope) reported involved going all the way outside before trying to take a photo through the wall.
Message 15 of 28 (1,789 Views)

★ Apprentice
All the time. if they can talk through walls, can they see through them to?? weird.
Message 16 of 28 (1,747 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I have a similar issue along with this one - have one counter against an exterior wall and sims only seem to be able to grab food from counter from outside through the solid wall. Thought it might have something to do with dishwasher so moved that but the sims always go outside and reach through the wall to get the food.
Message 17 of 28 (1,714 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

re: food--they can also reach for chips through the bar, so IDK anymore... Disappointed

(edit: a bar doesn't equal a wall, though. sorry about that.)

Message 18 of 28 (1,708 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My sims have been talking through walls a lot lately and I think they can see through walls now because my child sim got the "saw something I shouldn't" Embarrassed emotion to her parents woohooing in their bedroom when she was walking to her room. The door to their room was down another hall and the bathroom was between her and her parents room.

Message 19 of 28 (1,677 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro
My sims also occasionally grab food on counters from outside.
Message 20 of 28 (1,671 Views)