Re: [OPEN] Sims don't sit down when eating

by priyakitty18

Original Post

Re: Sims Don't Sit Down While Eating When Watching TV Even With Seating Availabl

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I'd love to, but the forum says that I can't include SAVE files. It says unsupported extention type?

Message 81 of 91 (1,707 Views)

Re: Sims Don't Sit Down While Eating When Watching TV Even With Seating Availabl

Hero

@Francl27

you can't upload them here. Click on the link in @IrishMadCat_EA post to get exact instructions what to do.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 82 of 91 (1,698 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Ok I was trying option 1. I uploaded it using your box widget.

Message 83 of 91 (1,690 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Francl27

We have the save. Thank you.

Message 84 of 91 (1,683 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Is anyone still having this issue? We've been having trouble reproducing (even with provided save files) on the newest patch that's currently available. Thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 85 of 91 (1,610 Views)

★★ Novice

Not sure if I'm in right the bug report. I am still having the problem on PS4. 

I have a new game. The sims won't eat sitting if I don't tell them to sit.

What can I do about it ? Wink 

Thanks in advance!

Message 86 of 91 (1,500 Views)

Hero

Hi @rovanzu92

since you're on console, please create your own thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 87 of 91 (1,492 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes. My sims almost always sit in front of the fridge and playing video games or watching tv they avoid sitting on the couches and cahirs a lot of the time. And when they do sit for eating they choose the couch and computer chair and almost completely avoid the kitchen table.

Message 88 of 91 (1,435 Views)

★ Apprentice

i have the same bug since forever, i guess. there was a mod which fixed the bug, but the mod doesn't work anymore with the newest patch. Frown

Message 89 of 91 (1,390 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

My sim just keeps standing up and sitting down all over the aprtment while eating, she has a school friend over and they are supposed to eat together an the friend just wont! .....they wont even do homework together.... i dunno whats going on Frown

Message 90 of 91 (1,347 Views)