My Sims Cant Get Married

by jaspinkgrl01

Original Post

Re: [MOSTLY FIXED] Sims cannot propose

★★ Novice

I will try that, thanks for all your help!

Message 411 of 415 (3,651 Views)

My Sims Cant Get Married

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Whenever I go to the option for my sims to get married it says that it would be inappropriate to marry a sim in your employ. My sims don’t work for each other and I don’t have the game pack that has the butlers in it. I tried having them to just be friends and then tried to build up their relationship back to them being engaged.

Message 412 of 415 (3,562 Views)

Re: MY SIMS CANT GET MARRIED

Champion (Retired)

Please see this thread and my explanation of the latest issue with workaround on page 40.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 413 of 415 (3,546 Views)

Re: My Sims Cant Get Married

Hero

Hi @jaspinkgrl01

merged your post. Please see previous posts for a solution.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 414 of 415 (3,543 Views)

Re: [ARCHIVED] Sims cannot propose

Hero

Going to archive this thread as it's mostly fixed

There seems still an issue though.

New thread can be found here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-Can-t-get-married-because-Sim-works-for-me/m-p/6443706

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 415 of 415 (3,298 Views)